9th February 2017, 10:42 AM
ranju mandal

What is the syllabus for BA in English Honors entrance exam of BHT, Banaras? How many seats are available for this course?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue BA in English honors from BHU, Banaras so I want to know what is the syllabus for BA in English Honors entrance exam of BHT, Banaras? How many seats are available for this course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. BA in English honors after completing 12th in PSEB?
  2. What is the criteria and syllabus for english and maths honors? What is the date?
  3. Syllabus of M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Banaras Hindu University?
  4. Exam pattern, syllabus and number of seats available for applying Ph.D entrance exam in IGNOU?
  5. Am I eligible for DU CAT for M.A English Honors after completing B.A English Honors from IGNOU through correspondence?
  6. Information about the entrance exams of MSc Chemistry from Banaras Hindu University
  7. Availability of admission form of class 9 C.H.S. of Banaras? Syllabus and fee structure?
  8. How many vacant seats are there in Maulana Azad college, Kolkata for BA in English honors for the year 2016?
  9. What is the Syllabus for M.Sc Entrance Exam? Information regarding the number of seats for this course?
  10. What is the English honors syllabus?
  11. Eligibility criteria for CTET exam after passing B.A English Honors with 47% and M.A in English with 50%?
  12. Can I pursue B.Ed in English after completing BA (Sociology honors) without English?
  13. Syllabus of M.Sc(Tech.) Geophysics entrance exam conducted by Banaras Hindu University?
  14. What is the syllabus for the various subjects that I have to appear in the entrance exam to get to study Physics Honors?
  15. How to obtain good marks in BHU BSc Maths
  16. Best B-Schools for me based on my CAT and MAT scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the syllabus for MSc life science admission? How many seats are there?
  18. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?