28th April 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

what's the fee structure of BHM in USA?

fee structure of usa in bhm?
send detials on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for BHM?
  2. Fee structure of BHM in colleges of Hyderabad?
  3. Detailed fee structure of BHM in India?
  4. How to do PG in anatomy in USA? Procedure and fee structure of it?
  5. Eligibility and fee structure for doing BHM From IHM Trivandrum? -- [New]
  6. Possibility of practicing in USA after completing MDS in India through clearance of ORE exam? Fee structure of MDS course in Washington University?
  7. Can I get a good job after passing BHM course from IIHM? Course fee of BHM from IIHM?
  8. What is the fee structure of AIMS college for BHM?
  9. Shall I continue BHM or do loss 3 years for Science and again do Bachelor in Agriculture or Pharmacy?
  10. What should I do to pursue further studies after BHM in countries like USA, London and Australia?
  11. Fee structure of BHM courses in AIMS college?
  12. Can I do BHM from any IHM institute? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  13. BHM is better cource or not?
  14. Required qualification and fee structure to study B.Pharma from USA? Eligibility for D Pharma after B Pharma from USA, course duration and expected earning after the same?
  15. Detailed information about the fee expenses of pursuing Ph.D in USA? How can I proceed?
  16. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  17. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  18. Criteria to do MDS in USA? What is the fee structure to do MDS in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
10th April 2015, 11:06 AM
rinku6

Smile Re: what's the fee structure of BHM in USA?

Christ University is a best university for Hotel Management professional.

The Bachelor of Hotel Management professional programme at Christ University aims at developing young talent for the hotel industry. The training programme focuses on imparting technical knowledge and skills in hotel operations.

COURSE FEES:

Fees structure as applicable to this course is:
For General Category :
1st Year course Fee - 125000
2nd Year course Fee - 1,00,000
3rd Year course Fee - 1,00,000

For NRI:
1st Year course Fee - 1,80,000
2nd Year course Fee - 1,80,000
3rd Year course Fee - 1,80,000

For International Student:
1st Year course Fee - 4,04,137
2nd Year course Fee - 4,04,137
3rd Year course Fee - 4,04,137

For Domicile:
1st Year course Fee - 1,00,000
2nd Year course Fee - 1,00,000
3rd Year course Fee - 1,00,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?