9th January 2018, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and fee structure for Shri Chaitanya school 11th class admission?

Sir, I am in 10th class. I want to take admission in Shri Chaitanya junior for class 11th. What is its eligibility and fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for class 11 science including hostel fee per month?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Shri Satya School for class 11th
  3. What is the schools fees followed for Class 11th including hostel facility?
  4. Fee structure of AMU for class 11?
  5. Fee structure of 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  6. Fee structure and hostel fee for class 11th admission in CBSE school -- [New]
  7. Fee expenses including Hostel charges in Banasthali Vidyapith School for 11th standard?
  8. Procedure of admission in class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Fee structure of St. Xavier school to get admission in 11th at Nagpur?
  10. How I can get admission in Rashtriya Military School? What is the procedure and fee structure followed?
  11. What is the fee structure for admission in Bansal Coaching center Kota for biology student
  12. Should I have to pay admission fee if my son is promoted to 11th standard from 10th in same school?
  13. Procedure to get fresh admission in 11th and 12th?
  14. What is the procedure for admission in Sai International Bhubaneshwar for class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission and Hostel?
  15. Where to get admission form for 5th standard of Shri Krishan Public School, Tilak Nagar, Indore? Fee structure of the school?
  16. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  17. What is the fee structure for class 11th of All Saints' High School, Hyderabad with Boarding and Education?
  18. How to take admission in 11th class in AMU? What is the fee structure
17th January 2018, 08:09 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and fee structure for Shri Chaitanya school 11th class admission?

To be eligible to take admission in 11th standard in Sri Chaitanya school, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination in all subjects from a Government recognised board. Admissions in 11th standard in Sri Chaitanya school are offered to all candidates who have passed 10th standard. The fee structure is not fixed and it depends on your 10th standard examination marks as the concession will be provided to merit candidates.
1st November 2019, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility and fee structure for Shri Chaitanya school 11th class admission?

Sri chaitanya fee monthly/annually including bording
15th April 2020, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Can we know approximately fees for 11th for yearly with hostal ?
21st March 2022, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structures of 11th class
26th May 2022, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,
My word now in class 10, preparing for icse exam 2023. I should like to admit him at your institution after board exam. So I want the details procedure for and fees structure of your institution .
5th June 2022, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

How much would it cost for class eleven (11) for hostel and school science group in Sri Chaitanya school
26th January 2023, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

For 11th yearly fees including hostel
14th February 2023, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for class 11 science including hostel fee per month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?