1st April 2017, 08:27 PM
vikash gupta 77

What is the fee structure for class 11th of All Saints' High School, Hyderabad with Boarding and Education?

Respected Sir, I want to admit my Daughter to class 11th of All Saints' High School, Hyderabad so I want to know what is the fee structure for class 11th of All Saints' High School, Hyderabad with Boarding and Education? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Seeking Admission for 11th and 12th Science in Boarding school at BBSR
  2. What is the fee structure for class 11 science including hostel fee per month?
  3. What is the schools fees followed for Class 11th including hostel facility?
  4. List best boarding school in Hyderabad for IIT preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I take admission to study in 11th CBSE if discontinued from Boarding school?
  6. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  7. What is the fee structure for class 11th in St. Germain High School, Bangalore?
  8. Which is the best boarding school near Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to take admission into different CBSE school after passing first semester exam of 11th class from a Boarding school?
  10. Can I get Dummy Admission if qualified in 1st term examination of 11th standard studying in CBSE Boarding school?
  11. Total fee structure of 9th standard in Carmel High School?
  12. Boarding schools in Rajasthan and Dehradun for admission in 11th standard for girl student
  13. List of CBSE affiliated Girl's Boarding schools offering 11th Science in India?
  14. Education Loan for a High School student of Corporate School, Hyderabad?
  15. Fee structure of AMU for class 11?
  16. How to shift to another Boarding school in 11th standard?
  17. Fee structure of 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  18. List of CBSE Higher Secondary Boarding schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Hyderabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?