28th January 2016, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Genetic engineering after passing 12th with PCB group?

I have PCB group in 12th std. What is the eligibility after passing 12th so that I can join Genetic engineering course.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Genetic Engineering after 12th PCB without Maths? List of colleges offering genetic engineering in Nagpur?
  2. Can I do genetic engineering directly after passing 12th without Maths
  3. Can we do genetic engineering with PCB in NEET exam? Percentage needed in 12th for genetic engineering in science field?
  4. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission in genetic engineering college in India after passing PCB and Maths? What is the procedure for it?
  6. Procedure and eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  7. How to do genetic engineering after doing 12th with PCM?
  8. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with PCB? List of B.Tech and M.Tech colleges?
  9. How to join PCB group without maths to become a genetic engineer?
  10. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  11. List of colleges which offer B.Tech(Genetic Engineering) in India?
  12. How to do genetic engineering after passing 12th? I have opted for PCB in class 12th without Maths
  13. Is it possible to study genetic engineering with PCB combination in 12th?
  14. Institutes offering genetic engineering course in Kerala?
  15. What is the qualification for genetic engineering after passing 12th exam? What are the colleges offeirng genetic engineering?
  16. How to do genetic engineering in Singapore? I am doing 12th and have taken Microbiology Group
  17. How to join B.Com after passing IT? I am a 12th from PCB group
  18. What am I supposed to do for Genetic Engineering after 12th without Maths?
28th January 2016, 03:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Genetic engineering after passing 12th with PCB group?

The ones who is interested to pursue a degree course in genetic engineering has to complete 11th and 12th from science stream with physics ,chemistry, biology or biotechnology as the main core subjects.
Minimum age required is 17 and maximum required is 25 years where as relaxation is provided to reserved categories as per government rules.
Top universities of all country conduct entrance exam for the admission of aspirants students to this genetic course.
28th January 2016, 04:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Genetic engineering after passing 12th with PCB group?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have PCB group in 12th std. What is the eligibility after passing 12th so that I can join Genetic engineering course.
You have completed 12th standard with PCB so you are not eligible for Genetic Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for Genetic Engineering course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
8th November 2017, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

What type of entrance exam should we face after passing 2 and how can we prepare for it please give some idea to improve ourself
8th November 2017, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for genetic engineering after passing 2 with biology group if I then how could I prepare for my entrance exam and also what type of examination University will conduct?
10th November 2017, 11:19 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

In order to get admission in engineering a candidate must be 12th passed with physics chemistry and mathematics as the main subjects.

You are, not eligible to get admission in generic engineering being a biology student.

A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in class 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?