18th January 2019, 08:26 AM
Sumi kumari rawat

Eligibility to join Indian Army for 12th Commerce without Mathematics student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with Commerce stream. I am interested to join Indian Army. But I haven't taken Mathematics. So, am I eligible to join Indian Army or not? Please let me know asap.

23rd January 2019, 09:59 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Indian Army for 12th Commerce without Mathematics student?

* You can join Indian navy through National Defence Academy exam but you should have physics and maths in your 12th class.

** As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy after 12th Commerce without Mathematics student.

** To be eligible to join Indian navy, you have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC.
24th January 2019, 09:20 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Indian Army for 12th Commerce without Mathematics student?

Yes, Commerce candidates (non-Mathematics background) are also eligible to join Indian Army through NDA Exam.

But note that only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA Exam.

As you are a female candidate, so you cannot apply for NDA Exam. However, after completing graduation you can apply for CDS Exam.
26th January 2019, 11:46 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible to join Indian Army even having not opted for Mathematics in your Class 12th as for joining Indian Army there is no compulsion of any subject at any level.

Further, having completed your Class 12th, as per your educational qualification, you are eligible to join Indian Army as a commissioned officer through NDA (National Defence Academy) entrance examination and junior commissioned officer such as tradesmen, soldier clerk, etc. through Common entrance examination.

For details regarding various career opportunities in Indian Army along with their eligibility conditions and recruitment process, you can refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?