29th May 2013, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army after studying 12th commerce without mathematics

my name is Raghul iam studying in +2 commerce without mathematics how to joining in indian army pls help u sir???

3rd June 2013, 08:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after studying 12th commerce without mathematics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my name is Raghul iam studying in +2 commerce without mathematics how to joining in indian army pls help u sir???

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam.This exam is conduct twice time in a year. NDA Examination is conducted in 3 wings:-Indian Air Force , Indian Navy and Indian Army .

Educational Qualification : -

Those candidate have completed 12th standard are applicable for NDA Exam .Final year of 12th standard candidate are also applicable for NDA exam.NDA exam not require any kind of percentage marks so your marks is acceptable for NDA exam.

Your 12th standard subject have not mathematics and Physics then you are applicable only Indian Army post .

Age Criteria : -

Your age should be in 16.5 to 19 years old .There is no age relaxation provide for reserved candidate .

Nationality : -

You must have a citizenship of India .

#### Only unmarried male candidate are applicable.

The selection procedure for NDA exam is 1) Written Test. 2) Personal Interview.

So the exact physical eligibility criteria is given below-

NDA I Exam date already over so you can try for NDA II Exam .The Notification is given below-

Date of Notification : 04.05.2013
Last date for receipt of application : 03.06.2013
Date of commencement of Exam : 11.08.2013

From this year NDA application form must be submitted by only online system. The fees for NDA exam is 50/- .

For more about NDA exam , you can visit to http://www.upsc.gov.in
3rd June 2013, 07:27 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after studying 12th commerce without mathematics

Through cracking NDA entrance exan, one can join Indian Army after 12th Commerce without Math.

NDA - National defence Academy, the exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate aspiring for Indian Army of NDA, must be an unmarried Indian Male candidate only having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

The NDA can be applied through on line only by paying requisite fee for the exam.

The selection is through written exam followed by Personal Interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
14th August 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

i am a commerce 11th student but i took maths can i able to join in any wings of indian army?
12th October 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam going to complete 12 With maths commerce economics Can i able to join in any wings of indian army
14th October 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

sir my d.o.b is 15/06/1995 I'm eligible for NDA exam 2014
25th December 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

No...aspirant should have physics too for other than army wings
10th February 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

hello.my self G.Revathi....iam doing my B.COM 1st year without maths how can i join INDIAN ARMY.........iam a female applicant sir
3rd February 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

i want to join army .I am commerce student without maths
so,can I join at any post after my 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?