22nd April 2015, 12:34 PM
nitesh korlekar

Eligibility for Mechanical Engineering stream? Syllabus for entrance exam?

Tell me what is eligibility to take admission in mech engg stream ?

I am ITI and NCVT pass out. i have more than 5 years tool room experience.
i want to improve my knowledge , due to career growth .
books will be provide by collage or not ? what abut syllabus.
please answer me or contact me 8652585888.

22nd April 2015, 09:38 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Mechanical Engineering stream? Syllabus for entrance exam?

Mechanical engineering is a diverse subject that derives its breadth from the need to design and manufacture everything from small individual parts and devices to large systems.

Eligibility--

To get admission in B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, Candidate must have minimum 60% marks or equivalent and valid GATE score.

Second way to get admission in B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks or equivalent and without valid GATE score.

Relaxation of 5% shall be given in the minimum eligibility to girl candidates and candidates belonging to SC category.

I have attached Syllabus of Mechanical Engineering.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Syllabus of Mechanical Engineering stream.txt(6.6 KB, 36 views)
22nd April 2015, 11:30 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for Mechanical Engineering stream? Syllabus for entrance exam?

Candidate who want to become a mechanical engineer should have a graduate degree or postgraduate degree.

Candidate must be 12th pass from a recognized board with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.The duration of BE/B.Tech course is 4 years.

Mechanical engineering technicians need to have excellent mechanical engineering skills, as well as technical drawing and computer skills for designing machines and equipment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Mechanical Engineering Exam Syllabus.pdf(46.3 KB, 23 views)
23rd April 2015, 12:18 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for Mechanical Engineering stream

For admission in a bachelor’s degree, you must have passed the higher secondary school certificate (10+2) examination with science subject such as Physics, maths and chemistry. For IITs, candidate must have qualify the Joint Entrance Examinations (J.E.E). The duration for this course is 4 years.

Admission process: IIT JEE exam.

Fro admission in a master’s degree, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in (B.E/B.Tech) or any other equivalent branches of engineering. The time duration for this course is 2 years.

Admission process: GATE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?