23rd August 2011, 02:50 PM
s3apan69shah

How can I apply for entrance exam after studying in mechanical engineering? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

1)sir i am studying in mechanical engg last year now how can i apply for entrance exam and what is syllabus for this exam
2)this exam is called as upsc ies or something else
3)tell me next exam date

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for M.Tech entrance after completing B.E Mechanical?
  2. Which entrance exam is necessary for a son studying in 10th to do career in robotics in mechanical
  3. Syllabus and pattern of CDS entrance exam for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying BS in USA being a Diploma Mechanical student?
  5. Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering of SAIL Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When can I apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IISC Bangalore? Topicwise syllabus, sample question papers and date of entrance exam?
  7. Eligibility to appear in Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam for Mechanical Diploma student?
  8. Can I give the entrance exam of NASA after studying mechanical engineering
  9. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam?
  10. Which course I can do between B.Sc and B.Tech to get a government job?
  11. Is there any entrance exam for Marine Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  12. How to join marine engineering after studying B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  13. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  14. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam in AMET(Chennai)
  15. From where to get Mumbai University MCA correspondence entrance exam form? Syllabus and date of entrance exam?
  16. Last date to apply for Karnataka PGCET Exam? Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam? Best course to choose in M.Tech being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How to apply for AFMC entrance exam? -- [New]
  18. Syllabus for ISRO Mechanical Engineering Exam?
13th October 2011, 09:36 PM
anand5409

Default Re: How can I apply for entrance exam after studying in mechanical engineering? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

Dear friend,
you are a student of Mechanical Engineering final year. After completing this you will be able for many exam which is on conducted on graduate level.

Two exams on this level is supposed to be toughest.
1. UPSC
2. CAT

if you want to go to higher study as MBA then you can appear in CAT.

But if you want to get government job in civil services as IAS then UPSC is a good option. But here UPSC is supposed more tougher than CAT. In upsc you have to apper in two exam as first PT. And after PT Exam shortlisted student can appear in MAINS Exam and Interview. For more updated inforfation refer to official website
www.upsc.gov.in

and for lot of information you can also visit www.upscportal.com
13th October 2011, 09:43 PM
anand5409

Default Re: How can I apply for entrance exam after studying in mechanical engineering? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

Dear friend,
you are a student of Mechanical Engineering final year. After completing this you will be able for many exam which is on conducted on graduate level.

Two exams on this level is supposed to be toughest.
1. UPSC
2. CAT

if you want to go to higher study as MBA then you can appear in CAT.

But if you want to get government job in civil services as IAS then UPSC is a good option. But here UPSC is supposed more tougher than CAT. In upsc you have to apper in two exam as first PT. And after PT Exam shortlisted student can appear in MAINS Exam and Interview. For more updated inforfation refer to official website
www.upsc.gov.in

and for lot of information you can also visit www.upscportal.com
29th November 2011, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE POST IN IAS AFTER ENGINEERING & HOW TO APPLY FOR IT.
20th December 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

What are the posts After B.E.(Mechanical) in defence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?