14th January 2018, 06:03 PM
Taanvi Arora

Eligibility for NTSE and ways to prepare for it right from class 8 onward?

I am currently in class 8, but I want to start preparing for NTSE and other competitive exams from the very moment, so that the difficulty level tones down once I reach class 10. How can I do so? I also want to know that can students from ICSE schools appear for NTSE?

13th February 2018, 03:21 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for NTSE and ways to prepare for it right from class 8 onward?

NTSE stands for National Talent Search Examination.
Yes, you will eligible for NTSE exam when you will study in class 10. ICSE board students are also eligible for the exam.

You can prepare for NTSE from now. There are some MAT(Mental Ability Test) types questions. So, buy the "Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning" by RS Agarwal book and practice all the questions. And all SAT(Scholastic Aptitude Test) questions are asked based on class 10 syllabus. So, you can start preparation for this type question by practicing NCERT class 10 books.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?