29th January 2015, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for NTSE?

hello
I am studying in class 9
I want to give NTSE competitive exam
Please tell me for NTSE what qualification is needed?
please tell me as soon as possible

30th January 2015, 03:46 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for NTSE?

Candidates, who are appearing for 10th class are only eligible to appear for NTSE exam. This exam is conducted in two stages.

STAGE-I:-
This stage is divided into two parts
1)Mental ability test
2)Scholastic Aptitude Test, which covers Maths, Science and Social studies and Language comprehensive test

STAGE-II:-
The Stage-II of the test is divided into two parts
1)Mental ability test
2)Scholastic Aptitude Test, which covers Maths, Science and Social studies

Candidates, who can clear these two stages are eligible to get scholarships. You can download the application form from the following link.www.ncert.nic.in
30th January 2015, 04:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification required for NTSE:

NTSE or National Talent Search Examination is conducted national wide which is an entrance examination cum scholarship program conducted by "National Council of Educational Research and Training".

Qualification required:

Candidates those who are pursuing X class (10th class) from a recognized university/ board are eligible to appear for NTSE Stage I and II Examination. And Candidates studying abroad can also appear directly for Stage II of NTSE examination. You must have secured minimum 55% marks in previous classes (till 9th) to be eligible for this examination. Since you are presently pursuing 9th class, you will be in 10th class next year and so you can apply for NTSE exam next year.

Click here for More Details
30th January 2015, 06:37 PM
madamsai

National talent search examination(NTSE) is the most prestigious examination conducted by NCERT
it was started in the year 1963
it gives platform to student to complete at national level for their further educations. the maximum score in their IX class must be 60% marks.ability test (MAT) and scholastic aptitude test (SAT). the qualifications for X class
30th January 2015, 07:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are pursuing 10th standard in any recognised school are eligible to appear in NTSE examination. NTSE is conducted in two stages as Stage-I and Stage-II examinations. The NTSE Stage-I examination is conducted by respective States/ Union Territories and the Stage-II examination is conducted by NCERT throughout India, Candidates who have qualified NTSE Stage-I examination are eligible to appear in NTSE Stage-II examination. Since, you are in 9th standard, you cannot give NTSE examination. Only when you are pursuing 10th standard from a recognised school, you are eligible to appear in NTSE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?