17th March 2018, 08:13 AM
Slskvs212216

Eligibility for pgt or tgt if I chose physics and chemistry in 3rd year of bsc.

Sir I have completed bsc from au in 2014. In 3rd year I chose physics and chemistry , I left mathematics. Sir am I eligible for tgt or pgt for which subject. And am I eligible for lt grade teacher vacancy.

18th March 2018, 11:43 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for pgt or tgt if I chose physics and chemistry in 3rd year of bsc.

First of all let me tell you that if you want to become lecturer either in school or college then you must have minimum qualification of Masters course in whatever subject you want to where as to become a TGT teacher you must have completed BSc with any subject in which you are interested.
For PGT you have to qualify NET nd for TGT you have to qualify TET.

5th June 2020, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for pgt or tgt if I chose physics and chemistry in 3rd year of bsc.

sir, i have completed my bsc from mgkvp .and in last year i take physics and chemistry and leave the maths, and when the TGT vacancy in UP came i go through the eligibility criteria,then i found that in tgt it is require to have combination subjects like for scince tgt (chemistry,botony,zology) and for maths tgt (maths,physics and chemistry) how can i fill the form sir? please help me

23rd September 2020, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

My b.sc final year subject is math and chemistry . M i eligible for tgt science teacher.?

2nd November 2020, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

MY B.sc final year subject is math and chemistry.Am I eligible for tgt science teacher?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?