2nd March 2016, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Delay in sanction of INSPIRE scholarship even after receiving the Offer LEtter

Priyanka Borah, Assam

I had secured 92 % in assam state board and presently pursuing int.msc(securing above 6.0 cgpa in my semester exams). I am eligible for the scholarship and hence filled up all the required documents. I had got an OFFER LETTER and had been provisionally selected. So I submitted all my required documents as asked including the SBI bank details.But now though some of my friends have received" sanctioned status " since 29/02/2016, I have not received my sanction status.
I want to know the reasons for this delay.

4th November 2016, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Delay in sanction of INSPIRE scholarship even after receiving the Offer LEtter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Priyanka Borah, Assam

I had secured 92 % in assam state board and presently pursuing int.msc(securing above 6.0 cgpa in my semester exams). I am eligible for the scholarship and hence filled up all the required documents. I had got an OFFER LETTER and had been provisionally selected. So I submitted all my required documents as asked including the SBI bank details.But now though some of my friends have received" sanctioned status " since 29/02/2016, I have not received my sanction status.
I want to know the reasons for this delay.
I also have same issue... Not sanctioned till now but many of my friends have already received scholarship.

Have you uploaded xerox copy of marksheets or original one.
I have uploaded xerox one... But those who have uploaded original have received scholarship.
1st July 2017, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Delay in sanction of INSPIRE scholarship even after receiving the Offer LEtter

I had secured 90%marks in my madhya Pradesh state board. Now im pursuing bsc with phy chem and maths. I am selected for the inspire she scholarship. My scholarship has been sanctioned.My all selected classmates have got their scholarships.my sanctioned status is still on '0' .i have sent many emails to the website but didn't get any answer.
Please tell me what should I do now to get my scholarship.
6th March 2018, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I'm from Rajasthan and secured 90%.Im seeing my sanctioned status from 9/11/17, but not get my scholarship till now. And sent all required documents to the inspire board.
I want to know the reason of this delay
5th July 2018, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I applied for M.Sc. (chemistry) my SHE scholarship dashboard shows the the scholarship being sanctioned but not deposit in my account.? What is the reason pls inform me.
24th October 2018, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of bsc 2nd year and have received the offer letter for inspire scholarship . but has not the sanction status , while some of my selected friends have received the scholarship. what could be the reason?
24th October 2018, 10:34 PM
shrutibobde09

I have the same problem. I am 2017 batch scholar, 2nd year. I have
Received the offer letter but the scholarship is not sanctioned. What could be the possible reason. Please contact me at [email protected]
14th November 2018, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

My inspire scholarship has been sanctioned on 16 October 2018 with 4 installment. Then when will it come?
15th February 2019, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I have the same problem .I also upload all the required documents but the scholarship is not sanctioned
6th September 2019, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

My scholarship has been sanctioned in 23rd August 2019 when will it come in my bank.account
28th September 2019, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

My scholarship has been sanctioned on 19 September 2019 when will it come in my bank account
26th October 2019, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i have uploaded all document but i haven't receive sanction notification
8th November 2019, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir my scholarship sanctioned on 16 October ,when it will come
9th November 2019, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

how much time it takes to sanction scholarship after submitting bank details and marksheet?
10th November 2019, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir my documents..marksheet and performance certificate approved...
After approval how much take time to be sanction..
6th December 2019, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

My inspire scholarship has been sanctioned on 16 October 2019 with 4 installment.Then when will it come?
7th January 2020, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

My inspire scholarship was sanctioned on 16 October 2019 and the scholarship of all my friends was sanctioned in 16 and 17 October.We all uploaded the documents on same day also.They also got the installment on 20 December 2019 but i didn't get it now.What may be the reason for this? I mean it can be rejected after sanctioned? I didn't receive any type of notification regarding this on the portal.
1st May 2020, 06:27 AM
Unregistered

Marksheet original upload karbate h ya Xerox copy.
1st October 2020, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I applied for msc, my SHE scholarship is not sanctioned due to uploading Marksheet approval but some of my friends had received the scholarship so plz tell me now what can I do?
2nd November 2020, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir,my SHE-inspire scholarship has been sanctioned in 2 January 2020 but than my Aadhar number is not linked with account number.recently
l have linked my Aadhaar number to my account number.please let me know when I get my sanctioned scholarship in my account.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?