31st January 2016, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and process of admission in LLB at IGNOU?

I want to do LLB through correspondance course from IGNOU. Please guide me the admission process to LLB from IGNOU. Also please let me the eligibilty criteria You can reply me on my Email ID [email protected]

31st January 2016, 08:37 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Eligibility and process of admission in LLB at IGNOU?

The LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law) Course is a 5 years course (after 12th class) and 3 years course in case of doing after your graduation. To Take admission in LLB course in IGNOU candidate must have completed his graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university. The selection is on the basis of an entrance exam. The examination is usually objective type in nature. The examination pattern covers question on areas such as:-
@ Reasoning
@ General Awareness
@ Legal Aptitude
@ Numerical Aptitude
@ Political Science
And after exam the selection is based on the cut off marks.
31st January 2016, 09:44 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility of LLB from IGNOU :

>> You should have completed graduation with out any entrance exam.Or else if you have completed 12th then you need to attend for CLAT Entrance test to get admission from LLB IGNOU.

>> And also you must have required percentage of mark based on the number of seats for every year.

>> Upper age limit is 30 years for general students.

Most important thing is IGNOU does not have any accreditation for LLB course from Bar council.
31st January 2016, 09:53 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in B.A/B.Com/B.Sc with atleast 40$ from a recognized university.
- You also require to clear the entrance exam OPENMAT for admission in IGNOU.

Admission Process
- Go to site : www.ignou.ac.in
- Click on "LOGIN" button from the homepage of Online admission system and then login with your UserName and password.
- Fill personal details, programme details, qualification details, course details, and correspondence details.
- Remember, while filling qualification details.
- If your subjects are different than the subjects mentioned; click the "OTHERS" check box.
- For those with qualification of graduation and above, in the field "Board Code" select "9999".
- Upload Scanned Documents: Remember, before this step you should must have the relevant scanned documents.
- Pay your Programme fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking.

Career Prospects
After completion of your LLB , you can start your career as a Lawyer , Advocate , Notary , Legal Advisor , Public Prosecutor , Law Reporter , Legal Expert , Teacher or Lecturer etc.
31st January 2016, 09:57 PM
pariyo ki rani
Member+

Eligibility criteria for getting admission into LLB courses are different in different university/colleges.

If you can do LLB courses after passed out 12th exam,then duration of course is 5years.

if you do LLB course after graduation,then duration of course is 3 years.

the eligibility criteria may be same.
All you have to cleared the entrance examination like:-
common law admission test for getting entry into any top most university/colleges.

after clearing the entrance exams you are eligible for law courses.
31st January 2016, 09:57 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law.
It is 3 year undergraduate course for students after completing 12th board examination.
IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University.
It is the best university in India for higher studies via distance and open learning.
To get admission in any course in IGNOU, students need to qualify the entrance examination conducted for admission in the course.
To register themselves for the entrance examination for any specific course, students need to fill the form when announced by IGNOU from the official website of IGNOU.
Registration through offline mode is also available while hall ticket for admission test will be provided only via online mode on the website and student can download and print it by providing userid and password that was created while applying.
After qualifying the entrance examination, students can complete the remaining admission process from any center of IGNOU .
31st January 2016, 10:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do LLB through correspondance course from IGNOU. Please guide me the admission process to LLB from IGNOU. Also please let me the eligibilty criteria You can reply me on my Email ID [email protected]
If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible to attend LLB entrance exam in IGNOU.

Your age should be below 26 years.

Selection process:-

1.Written Test

2.Interview
1st February 2016, 12:39 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for admission in LLB course from IGNOU :-

The candidate should have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks from recognized board.

Age limit followed for doing LLB course :

Minimum age limit : 17 years.

Maximum age limit : no limit.

Candidate can apply for this course by obtaining application form from IGNOU website or from their nearest regional center.
8th June 2017, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I am just 45 yrs old and a govt.employee , I am also from Schedule tribe community with a commarce graduate . how to take admission at ignu or any recognized university in L.L.B
8th September 2017, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

My age is 61. My educational qualifications are M.A( Sanskrit),B.com, CAIIB, PGDIRPM.
I retired from Bank's service this year.
Further, I completed 2 years of LLB course of Bangalore University(except 2 papers which I could not write during the year 1993 due to some office and family issues) .Can I complete the course now ??
3rd October 2018, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I am house wife i am 48 years old I want to do llb how can I apply for this course i am M.A. from Agra university please guide me
15th November 2018, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I AM GOING TO TAKE A ADMISSION IN 2ND YEAR OF BCOM AND I WANT TO TAKE A ADMISSION IN LLB CAN I TAKE ADMISSION PLZZ GUIDE ME SIR.. PLZZZ THIS IS MY CONTACT NO.9651092445
28th December 2018, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I am a govt servant in Indian Railway. How can I apply for LLB in IGNOU. My educational qualification is BA.
29th December 2018, 02:02 PM
rituja mukherjee

IGNOU doesn't offer any course in law except for Post Graduate diploma in Cyber Law. This is because of the fact that LLB in distance mode is not recognised by the Bar Council of India. Opt for LLB only from colleges that are recognised by the Bar Council of India , otherwise the degree will carry no value and the concerned person shall not be permitted to to practice law in any court in India.
30th December 2018, 07:34 PM
praveenyoutuber

No. IGNOU does not offer a full-time LLB Course. Secondly, LLB courses cannot be done in distance mode as per BCI regulations. ... LLB cant be done through correspondence medium.
22nd April 2019, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Please tell me that when conduct entrance exam of LLB 2019.
24th April 2019, 04:52 PM
geethasbj994

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, Please tell me that when conduct entrance exam of LLB 2019.
Hello,

21st April 2019
The exam will be conducted on 21st April 2019 for LLB 5 yr and 1st June 2019 for LLB 3 yr through online mode.

Hope it helps!

Good Luck
30th July 2021, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

i am 12 th pass out me after 12th ba llb krna chahta hu ignu se krpya fees btaye
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?