28th October 2020, 12:28 PM
Shyamu1122

Eligibility to pursue BEd for an MA(Geography) student?

Hi friends, I am pursuing MA in Geography program. I am interested to pursue BEd after completion of my Post Graduation. I would like to know about the eligibility for me to pursue BEd program. Kindly tell me asap.

31st October 2020, 08:37 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue BEd for an MA(Geography) student?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year course.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree and master degree with minimum 50% aggregate.

Admission procedure varies with institutions. So, visit official website to get detail information about admission procedure.
31st October 2020, 08:48 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue BEd for an MA(Geography) student?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor or master degree from a recognised university.

The minimum required aggregate is 50% but relaxation for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted by various institution for admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?