28th October 2020, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Intermediate or Polytechnic Diploma, which one to study for becoming a Police Officer?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 10th standard and my aim is to become a Police Officer. I just want to know to achieve my aim I should study Intermediate? Actually, I am interested to study Polytechnic Diploma course after 10th. So, between these two courses, which one should I do to achieve my aim?

31st October 2020, 07:54 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Intermediate or Polytechnic Diploma, which one to study for becoming a Police Officer?

The common eligibility to appear for various recruitment examination as police officer is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with examination.

Examination is conducted by UPSC, SSC and state SSC for recruitment.

For detail information about examination visit the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?