10th July 2018, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition course for 27 years old Botany graduate?

Sir, I am a 27 years old candidate and done BSc in Botany. I want to do Diploma course in Dietetics and Nutrition. So, with this age am I eligible to apply and study this Diploma course? Please help me to know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  2. Is it true that regular courses are equivalent to corresponding courses? Which courses will help me achieving a great career if I dont pursue Masters?
  3. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics & Nutrition through distance mode?
  5. Can I do dietician course after completing microbiology BSc?
  6. Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?
  7. PG Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition as distance education in Kerala?
  8. Zoology graduate can pursue PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance education?
  9. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  10. Eligibility to attend PhD(Nutrition) entrance exam for PG Diploma holder?
  11. Best colleges with whole information to study Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics
  12. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics in Banarsi Dass Arya Girls College, Jalandhar? -- [New]
  13. How can I study Botany as an additional subject being a B.Sc graduate?
  14. List of universities offering M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics course? Procedure to get admission?
  15. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  16. How can I apply for a Government job in the field of Nutrition and Dietetics?
  17. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  18. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology?
13th July 2018, 12:04 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition course for 27 years old Botany graduate?

Yes, you are eligible for studying Diploma in Dietetics & nutrition course.

Diploma in dietetics & nutrition course is a diploma level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.
The basic eligibility required for studying 10+2 in science stream from any recognised board. There is no age limit for studying this course.

After completing B.Sc Botany you can even study PG Diploma in Clinical nutrition & dietetics. There is no age limit for studying this course.

So, you can study either Diploma in dietetics & nutrition or PG Diploma in clinica nutrition & dietetics course.
14th July 2018, 08:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition course for 27 years old Botany graduate?

According to my knowledge you are eligible to pursue Diploma course in Dietetics and Nutrition having 27 years of age.
One can pursue Diploma after completing Intermediate from a recognized university.

Eligibility criteria are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Intermediate from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in Intermediate.
Age limit is not mentioned anywhere.

List of colleges to pursue Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition are as follows:-
All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health
Address:- 110, Chittaranjan Avenue Kolkata, West Bengal

CMJ University
Address:- Modrina Mansion, Laitumkhrah Shillong, Meghalaya

Ginni Devi Modi Girls PG College
Address:- Near Bus Stand, Modinagar Ghaziabad, UP

International School of Aesthetics and Spa
Address:- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Floor, The Greens, North Main Road Pune, Maharashtra 9769811975, 9158985007
22nd July 2021, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I am a English Literature graduate. My current age is 27. I had nutrition in 11th and 12th grade. Am I eligible to pursue a course in Nutrition and Exercise? Also what are the courses that can be done at present?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?