27th April 2018, 01:18 AM
Sanghitaupahyay

Eligibility to study LLB for a 12th candidate with 7 years gap?

Hi friends, I have completed my 12th around 7 years ago. Now, I am interested to study LLB course. So, after a gap of 7 years, I am still eligible to do LLB course or not? Please let me know about this immediately Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any problem in doing 5 years LLB course after having 5 years gap?
  2. Is it possible for me to get the educational loan to do further study after LLB?
  3. Eligibility to study Integrated MBA course for an Intermediate candidate with 3 years gap?
  4. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in CLAT to study B.B.A.LLB. for 12th Commerce candidate? What is the scope of B.B.A.LLB?
  5. Can I pursue LLB after 12th with Medical Stream? Subjects enlisted in LLB?
  6. Eligibility to study LLB for a candidate with 38% in Graduation? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to study LLB if completed 12th Arts with 91% marks being a 18 years old female candidate?
  8. Is it possible to study Law after a gap of 8 years after Graduation?
  9. Can I get admission to pursue 10th and 12th to further study LLB if completed 7th being a 28 years old candidate?
  10. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in Canada after two years gap in study after 12th? Preferred courses and fee structure for the same?
  12. Am I eligible for HCL campus drive after clearing two backlogs and having more than 60% marks throughout?
  13. Eligibility criteria to study B.Com LLB course at University College of Law, Osmania University? Do they conduct entrance exam all over India?
  14. How to get admission after passing 12th with 5 years study gap?
  15. Eligibility to study B.E. in Rajasthan Technical University for a candidate who has secured 48.6% in 12th RBSE?
  16. Eligibility criteria for 3 years LLB course?
  17. Eligibility for collector exam being a 27 years with 5 years gap?
  18. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
15th May 2018, 08:35 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLB for a 12th candidate with 7 years gap?

LLB refers Bachelor of legislative law and same is a professional degree course after completing which one heads towards becoming a lawyer.

Having completed your Class 12th seven years ago you are still eligible for pursuing integrated LLB degree of five years and for pursuing the same from National Law University you need to qualify CLAT ( Common Law Admission Test ). Further, for appearing in CLAT your marks at Class 12th level must be at least 45% ( 40% in case you belong to SC/ST or PH category ) from a recognized board of education.

Further, I would like to let you know that the only issue regarding your eligibility for LLB course can be your age as in most of the universities the maximum age allowed for pursuing integrated LLB course is 22 years- 25 years.Also, the gap within the academics does not matter in most of the cases.

For details regarding CLAT, you can refer to its official link www.clat.ac.in.
15th May 2018, 09:43 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in B.A LLB ( integrated course ) the required qualification is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in the course after 7years of the gap. There is no age limit to get admission in the course.

For three year LLB course, the required qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.
15th May 2018, 11:58 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue 5 year LLB course ( known as B.A LLB ).

Candidates passed 12th are eligible to appear for the entrance examination to get admission in the course. There is no age bar to get admission in the course.

CLAT, BHU LAT etc..entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course.
15th May 2018, 02:42 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Yes, candidates with gap year are eligible to get admission in LLB course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th. It is 5 year course after 12th and 3 year after bachelor degree.

So, if you want to get admission in the course appear and qualify for entrance examination conducted by various universities.
15th May 2018, 04:10 PM
ranu shahi

Yes you are eligible to pursue LLB degree course after a gap of 7 years. Gap does not matter and will not create any problem. You have to clear CLAT entrance test before admission and after that must have to submit all important documents at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?