23rd November 2015, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for 3 years LLB course?

Dear sir,
I have a 3 year graduation degree from osmaniya university, Hyderabad under one sitting plan. My age is 45 yrs. now I would like to do my 3 years llb professional course. Whether I am eligible to get admission in 3 years llb professional course on my graduation base?
Whether bar council of India approved such type of graduation to do 3 yrs llb course?
Kindly guide me in this regard
Thanks
Ramesh kumar

24th November 2015, 01:14 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for 3 years LLB course?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for LLB:

> Applicant should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

> Applicant should have scored a minimum of 55% of marks in graduation.

> For sc/st candidates it is fixed at 45%.

> Admission for LLB course is done on the basis on merit list of CLAT examination.

> CLAT stands for common Law Admission Test.

It is the entrance examination for Law course.

> Candidate should be citizen of India.

> Candidate should have qualified in 12th standard with 50% of marks any discipline from recognized university.

> Age of the candidate should not be more than 20 years and relaxation is applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidates.
24th November 2015, 10:34 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,
I have a 3 year graduation degree from osmaniya university, Hyderabad under one sitting plan. My age is 45 yrs. now I would like to do my 3 years llb professional course. Whether I am eligible to get admission in 3 years llb professional course on my graduation base?
Whether bar council of India approved such type of graduation to do 3 yrs llb course?
Thanks
Ramesh kumar
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for LLB after completing Graduation. The minimum educational for applying three years LLB is Bachelor Degree in any discipline from the recognized university. Those who are appearing for the final year examination can also apply. Most of the LLB universities may required minimum 50% in the qualifying exam. The selection process is depending upon the Entrance test and the followed by personal interview along with group discussion.
24th November 2015, 12:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are two types of LLB courses that Bar Council approves one is 5 years course after class XII and a 3 years course for Graduates. Therefore, being a graduate you will be eligible for 3 years course.

You can apply for entrance exams like LSAT if you are interested in this course. Admission will be based on performance in the entrance exam.
24th November 2015, 12:54 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear sir,
Thanks
Ramesh kumar

The eligibility for LLB course is a bachelor’s degree with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST students).

There are also entrance examinations for the admission in some of the colleges.

Now the Supreme Court has said that there is no age limit for the students.

Now the students can take admission in law courses without any age obligations.

The Bar Council of India has withdrawn the age limit restriction to take admission in law courses.
24th November 2015, 01:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear sir,
Thanks
Ramesh kumar
As per age criteria, you are not eligible to do LLB course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible LLB course.

The candidate age should not be more than 20 Years for under graduate course.
24th November 2015, 09:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for LLB course, kindly have a look at it;

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for LLB:

> Applicant should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

> Applicant should have scored a minimum of 55% of marks in graduation.

> For sc/st candidates it is fixed at 45%.

> Admission for LLB course is done on the basis on merit list of CLAT examination.

> CLAT stands for common Law Admission Test.
25th November 2015, 09:24 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for doing LLB, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria for LLB:-

Candidates must have completed Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Graduation.
There is 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates.
Admission is based on the merit list of CLAT examination conducted.
CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test.
11th December 2015, 01:01 AM
chetankonde943

hi...,

-> it is a LAW course degree.
-> L.L.B stands for the Legum Baccaleurus and it is a Bachelor Degree in Law.
-> CLAT Exam is conducted for both Graduation and Post Graduation course.
-> this is a graduation degree in LAW course and these graduates can have Brilliant communication skill and presentation skill and apart from the specialization of lawyers under criminal lawyer who is concerned with the robbery, murder, rape cases etc and civil lawyer who is concerned with the human rights of a person.

Eligibility criteria for LLB:-

>> A candidate passing the Bachelor Degree with minimum 45% marks from a recognized college or university.
>> Percentage of marks shall be relaxed by 5% for reserved category candidates.
>> admission for LLB course on the basis on merit list of CLAT(common Law Admission Test)examination conducted .CLAT Exam is All India Level Examination.

Law Entrance Exams are:-

* AILET : All India Law Entrance Exam
* CLAT : Common Law Admission Test
* LSAT : Law School Admission Test
18th January 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation and HSLC examination both with first class but I m a private candidate in HSLC exam because of getting compartment in one subject..will I be able to take admission for llb 3 years course?
2nd June 2017, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying 10 3 2 pattern first sslc then 3 year diploma and 2 year bca degree in pachaiyappas college can I eligible for 3 years LLB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?