27th April 2018, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Chances of selection in NDA Physical Test for a candidate with surgical scarce on ankle foot?

Hi friends, I am interested to join NDA. But I had a plastic surgery on my ankle foot. I have already recovered it efficiently through there is a scarce of the surgery still left. So, will I be able to get selected in the Physical test of NDA?

15th May 2018, 04:07 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Chances of selection in NDA Physical Test for a candidate with surgical scarce on ankle foot?

In requirements it is mentioned that candidate should be physically and mentally fit.
If after surgery you are physically as well as mentally fit then, there will be no any problem while physical test of NDA or any other exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?