2nd January 2016, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Law after a gap of 8 years after Graduation?

I would like to know if it is possible to study LLB after a gap of 8 years of completing graduation. So please give me the answer at the earliest.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Law if I have a GAP of 4 years after 12th and at the age of 21?
  2. Is it possible to do direct Law degree after 10th on age bais?
  3. Is it possible to study further in Canada after two years gap?
  4. Can I study Law after B.Tech? What is the course duration? Is it possible to do law in 1 or 2 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to get admission in Canada after two years gap in study after 12th? Preferred courses and fee structure for the same?
  6. Can I study law after passing 12th?
  7. Can I do graduation in one year if I have gap of two years after 12th?
  8. Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?
  9. Eligibility for collector exam being a 27 years with 5 years gap?
  10. Is it possible for me to complete my Graduation from Delhi University if I have 1 year gap?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in NET having a gap of 7 years between Graduation and Post Graduation?
  12. Can I do graduation after 2 year gap completing 12th?
  13. How to get admission after passing 12th with 5 years study gap?
  14. Am I eligible for law after graduation? What is the tenure of study and the future scope in this field?
  15. Am I eligible for law after graduation? What is the tenure of study and the future scope in this field?
  16. Can I study Law after completing B.E. being a 23 years old female candidate?
  17. Is it possible for me to complete my BA graduation after 5 years of gap?
  18. How to study 3 years law course after passing 38% in graduation? I am a MBA student
3rd January 2016, 06:35 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Law after a gap of 8 years after Graduation?

It is quite difficult for you to get admission in LLB course as such long years of gap does need an explanation and however if you can provide a proper explanation for it I am sure you will be allowed to sit for the entrance examination and pursue the course. But, on the other hand if you ain't able to satisfy the council, the reason behind your years of gap, than I am sorry to say that you will not get admission in the above mentioned course.
4th January 2016, 12:01 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Law after a gap of 8 years after Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know if it is possible to study LLB after a gap of 8 years of completing graduation. So please give me the answer at the earliest.
Yes, it is possible to study LLB after a gap of 8 years after graduation. There is no age limit for the law course. The eligibility to study the course is graduation from a recognised university. The duration of the course is 3 years. There will be an entrance examination for the admission in some of the colleges. The course is available in government and private law colleges. You can check the details of Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University details in the website link http://www.tndalu.ac.in/
15th January 2016, 11:39 PM
Gobinda Sen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes,you can apply for LLB Course.

After graduation,this course duration is 3 years.

No age limit for this course.

Eligibility criteria for this course : Candidate must have passed their graduation from any recognized university.

So,you can apply for Common Law Admission test,this exam like a entrants exam for LLB.

Thank you.
18th May 2017, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I have passed two years of law course and couldn't appear for third year. Can I complete my third year after 4 year gap
18th June 2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my BA degree on 2013 am I eligible to take admission in LL.B with the scholarships.???
20th June 2019, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in LLB that too 8 years of gap after 12th. At the same time I will be doing BA from Ignou (coresspondence).Is it possible?
14th September 2019, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 2 years of law till 1996, but for some reasons I was not able to give the 3rd years exam. Is it possible for me to give the last years I.e 3rd year exam now, after a gap of 24 years. Or will I have to study from the start.
15th September 2019, 10:17 PM
trekhraj
Junior Member+

First of all, for study in law ,you have to take entrance exam for reputed government universities or colleges.
There are many private universities or colleges ,where you can easily take admissions by donation ,but also the gap of 8 years may be created some problem for you .
It is upto the counselor's that introduces to you and their rules and selection criteria. You have to try hard and you will get it.
1st January 2021, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do law at the age of 21 if I have a gap of 4 years after 12th and haven't a degree of graduate education or something else on those 4 years?
19th June 2021, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Currently, I am doing my BCom. Can I drop out and pursue a career in law? If yes, what is the procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?