20th July 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the educational loan to do further study after LLB?

After a big gap near 10 years of passing 12th i admition for BLS LLB i passed 1st year BLS iwant to continued study my quetion is can i get any educational loan for next study of LLb.? What are the formalities I need to follow for the same?

Awaiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  2. Availability of Study loan and scholarship for LLB?
  3. Is it advisable to study BBA LLB by taking education loan from bank?
  4. How can I get educational bank loan in India to study in Philippines? -- [New]
  5. Eduction loan to study M.Pharmacy for Open Category? Can management seat be bought through this loan?
  6. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study B.B.A.LLB in Christ University?
  7. Can I become a Judge after completing LLB?
  8. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible for me to get scholarship or educational loan if I scored 80% more marks in 12th?
  10. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner?
  11. Educational loan for B.Pharmacy student to pursue M.Pharmacy? Can we buy management seats by loan?
  12. Is it possible to apply for educational loan if I have arrears?
  13. What would be the various procedures followed to get educational loan?
  14. Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.A.LLB through CLAT?
  15. Education loan is possible after completing 1st semester backlog in 2nd semester of
  16. In which field should I get into after B.Tech in ECE? How is it possible to get education loan to study along with job?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB in Sri Venkateswara University, Tamil Nadu? Detailed information about it?
  18. Can I get educational loan in middle of B.Tech?
20th July 2015, 07:54 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the educational loan to do further study after LLB?

Yes, you can avail educational loan to pursue further studies. As LLB is a valid and recognized course you are eligible to apply for educational loan. The educational loan is offered to candidate's who are economically backward and for eligible meritorious candidate's. To apply for educational loan one must approach a nearest bank and fill an application form and fill the application form and submit it to the bank with the following attachments.

1. College admission letter including fees in it

2. Bank statement

3. Collateral security

4. ID, address proof

All the nationalized banks provide educational loans.
21st July 2015, 09:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the educational loan to do further study after LLB?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to pursue your higher studies after LLB. There is no bar for age as such to be eligible for opting education loan. You can easily opt for it if you get admission in a well recognised and reputed institute and complete all the requisite norms of the bank.
21st June 2023, 12:43 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Yes, it is possible to get an educational loan to pursue further studies after completing your LLB (Bachelor of Laws) program. Many banks, financial institutions, and government schemes provide education loans for higher studies, including postgraduate courses.

When applying for an educational loan for further studies after LLB, you will need to meet the eligibility criteria set by the lending institution. The specific requirements may vary depending on the lender, but generally, you will need to provide documents such as your admission letter for the desired course, fee structure for the program, academic records, identity proof, address proof, and income proof of the co-applicant (if required).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?