30th July 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed if I have completed masters degree from IGNOU?

Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed if I have completed masters degree from IGNOU? What should be done to ensure that I will start the preparation for B.Ed? Can someone please comment on this as soon as possible? Thank you!

30th July 2015, 10:54 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed if I have completed masters degree from IGNOU?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.Ed after completing degree from IGNOU

Eligibility for B.Ed :
Candidate must have completed graduation from any recognised university with atleast 50% marks.

Refer these books for the preparation for B.Ed :

Complete Success Package for Guru Gobind Singh B.Ed Entrance Exam
by Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant

IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam Guide
by RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

B.Ed. Bachelor of Education Entrance Test: Previous Years' Papers (Solved)
by R. Gupta's

Practice as much as you can. Solve all the previous year question papers.
30th July 2015, 12:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed if I have completed masters degree from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed if I have completed masters degree from IGNOU? What should be done to ensure that I will start the preparation for B.Ed? Can someone please comment on this as soon as possible? Thank you!
If you have fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with at-least 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed post graduation degree with above 50% marks are eligible for B.Ed course.

Best books for B.Ed entrance exam:-

Complete Success Package for Guru Gobind Singh B.Ed Entrance Exam
by
Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant (2011)

Maharashtra B.Ed Exam Guide
by
RPH Editorial Board

B.Ed. Bachelor of Education Entrance Test: Previous Years' Papers (Solved)
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)
30th July 2015, 05:02 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you are eligible to apply for B.Ed. after completing masters degree from IGNOU on the condition that you have secured at least 50% marks in your PG degree .

B.Ed stands for Bachelor's of Education.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is an undergraduate academic degree which qualifies the graduate as a teacher in schools.

A candidate required to pass either Graduation or Post Graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks in any stream from a recognized University to get admission in B.Ed. programme .

There is neither restriction on upper age limit nor time of attempts for pursuing B.Ed. degree .
30th July 2015, 06:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need 50% marks in your graduation for admission in B.Ed in India. Hence, if you have this much marks then apply for any B.Ed entrance exam which is usually conducted by the university concerned.

Admission is based on merit and you have to perform well in the entrance exam for getting admission in your choice of university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?