23rd September 2018, 10:03 AM
gujjumaha

Is it necessary to appear in CET for studying BSc(Psychology) in another state?

Hello everyone, I want to study BSc course with Psychology Honours but from another state. I would like to know that do I have to appear in CET for securing admission for this BSc course? Please tell me about this asap.

27th October 2022, 06:55 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in CET for studying BSc(Psychology) in another state?

the eligibility criteria to study BSc with psychology is a candidate must have passed they are towards standard with an aggregate of 60 percentage in their 12th standard, some state may give a relaxation of 5% if you belong to the reserved category
you can get admissions based on your marks this code in your 12th standard or through the management seats for the particular as a CET is conducted only for a particular state in which you have a domicile of and as you are preparing to appear it for another state you may not be eligible for the following
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?