7th August 2022, 09:08 PM
Ujjwal kumar sahu

Eligibility to take admissionin CSE branch in reputed colleges?

Hello sir/ma'am I have got 53% in 12the standard. And I want to pursue b.tech from CSE branch, So please tell me. Am I eligible to take admission in reputated college
Thank you

8th August 2022, 02:36 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to take admissionin CSE branch in reputed colleges?

Please find below the Eligibility to take admission in the CSE branch in reputed colleges.

Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are required for candidates to have taken in their class 12 standard. To be eligible for BE in CSE, students must pass state-level admission exams with a score of 50–60% or JEE Advanced or JEE Main with a minimum score of 75–80%.
8th August 2022, 09:05 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to take admission in CSE branch in reputed colleges:-

The candidates must have the three subjects physics, chemistry and mathematics in their 12th standard. The candidate should clear state level ( should have to secure 50 - 60% marks) entrance examinations or JEE Advanced orJEE Main ( should have to secure at least 75% marks) to qualify for CSE.
8th August 2022, 10:22 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility
Those who have completed their 10+2 with physics, chemistry and maths with atleast 60% and above marks are eligible

The candidate should clear state level entrance exam JEE MAINS or JEE Advanced

Must have secured atleast 75% or above marks in entrance exam to secure seat in a reputed college as the competition is high , one has to work hard to secure seat in a reputed college.
9th August 2022, 04:45 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Eligibility:-

The candidates must have the three subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in their 10+2 standard. The candidates should clear state level (should have to secure 50-60% marks) entrance examinations or JEE Advanced or JEE Main (should have to secure at least 75% marks) to qualify for BE CSE.
9th August 2022, 05:51 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to take admission in CSE branch in reputed colleges:-

The eligibility criteria for getting admission in B.Tech is that you must have completed 12th examination from science stream with mathematics, physics and English as compulsory subjects and minimum required percentage ( usually 50% ) . Then you will have to qualify in JEE Mains and Advanced to get admission in desired college.

Many colleges also conduct their own and examination. You can get admission in various IITs, NITs and top colleges.
9th August 2022, 07:00 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

The basic eligibility criteria to take admission CSE branch:-

Candidates should have three subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in their 10+2 standard. Candidates must qualify for BE CSE in state level (must secure 50-60% marks) entrance exam or JEE Advanced or JEE Main (must secure at least 75% marks).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?