17th October 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Engineering after Diploma is more preferred or after 12th?

Which one is more preferable 12th or engineering in diploma. I have heard that in any company 12th is more preferable than diploma is that true?

17th October 2016, 10:52 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Engineering after Diploma is more preferred or after 12th?

Engineering course either after diploma course or after 12th standard, in both cases have equal value and are equally preferred. But the graduate candidates through diploma course are more preferred for jobs over later ones. If you go for engineering course after completion of diploma, then you can understands the concepts comparatively in a better way. Because the bachelor's engineering is nothing but the detailed study and analysis of syllabus of diploma engineering. So my suggestion to you is that you should choose diploma course after completion of matriculation. You will get direct admission in second year of bachelor's degree after diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?