15th March 2020, 12:04 PM
Atharv Gorle

Which engineering branch is more suitable with Computer between Civil and Mechanical?

Hi, I have completed my Diploma in Computer Engineering and now wish to do either BE or B.Tech. However, I am bit confused about the specialization. Should I go for Civil or Mechanical Engineering branch? Or, should I stick to Computer Engineering branch only?

31st March 2020, 08:04 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering branch is more suitable with Computer between Civil and Mechanical?

As, you have completed Diploma in Computer Science and interested in getting admission in B.Tech or B.E than you are not eligible to change the stream through lateral entry.

It is not possible to decide the best stream as all of them have better opportunities but it all depends upon your interest and knowledge in the stream.

If you do not want to take admission through lateral entry than can select the stream in which you are more interested.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?