17th November 2014, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Which stream fulfills maximum entrance exam criteria after 10th standard? Career oriented stream?

hi sir
myself deshmane rajkumar shantinath staying at auragabad maharastra my daugher is appered for 10 th class i am confused for group sallecting she is intrested in math and will get 80 plus marks overall she completed 10 th though Maharastra state board . i request please guide me which group will open all entrance exam options and make her career best.

18th November 2014, 05:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream fulfills maximum entrance exam criteria after 10th standard? Career oriented stream?

Since, your daughter is interested in Mathematics subject, it is best to opt MPC stream in her 11th and12th standard and after completion of 12th standard with MPC stream, she can appear for maximum number of entrance examinations for getting admission for her higher studies. The MPC course contains Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects in 11th and 12th standards.

After completion of 12th standard with MPC stream, she can appear for engineering entrance examinations like JEE, AIEEE, EAMCET, KCET, BITSAT, SRMEEE, etc. By qualifying and securing a good rank in entrance examination, then, she can get admission in top colleges/ universities for pursuing her higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?