10th February 2013, 06:32 PM
adnarim

Which are the engineering colleges that allow Non GATE M.Tech computer science course

Can u please suggest some engineering colleges that allows Non-GATE M.Tech Comp.Sc.course? I got 75% in B.E.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Engineering Colleges for M.Tech Computer Science at Coimbatore which admits students without GATE score?
  2. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  3. MTech seat in rvce in computer science and engineering with GATE score 379?
  4. List of institutes providing M.Tech admission in computer science and engineering without GATE score card?
  5. Good colleges for M.Tech in Computer Science on the basis of GATE score of 71? Good colleges that prefer non gate candidates?
  6. In which colleges can I apply after scoring a GATE score of 357 in computer science under OC category?
  7. Can I do direct PhD after M.Sc IT or will have to do MCA first? -- [New]
  8. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  9. Which are the colleges in Delhi and Haryana where I can do part time M.Tech in Computer Science?
  10. Colleges and universities which provide M.Tech in Computer Science through correspondence?
  11. In which stream do I need to attend the GATE entrance exam? Can I attend it in computer science and engineering?
  12. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  13. GATE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Government engineering colleges for M.Tech with computer science branch?
  15. In which colleges should I apply after getting a GATE rank of 5079 with 39 marks in Computer Science?
  16. Is it possible to get admission for M.Tech in computer engineering in part time without GATE?
  17. Best branch in mtech other than computer science?
  18. Possibilities to get admission in M.Tech after scoring 22.66 marks in GATE computer science?
29th August 2015, 11:15 AM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the engineering colleges that allow Non GATE M.Tech computer science course

List of colleges

IIIT M.Tech

Central University

Good Universities other than IITs and NITs

State Colleges

Deemed universitites
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?