13th May 2011, 10:45 PM
Priyanka91

Which are the colleges in Delhi and Haryana where I can do part time M.Tech in Computer Science?

i want to do part time mtech in computer science.i haven't qualified the gate.i will finish my btech in 2011.so plz suggest me any college for mtech in delhi or haryana...

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges that offer M.Tech Electronics and Communication course in part time or correspondence? Any college in Punjab, Haryana or Delhi?
  2. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana)
  3. List of Colleges offering Part time B.Tech in Computer Science in Chennai?
  4. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  5. How to apply for part time Ph.D in computer science from Haryana Universities?
  6. How to do M.Tech in computer science in correspondence? I am working as a part time lecturer in Polytechnic College
  7. List of colleges offering part time Computer Science PhD in Karnataka?
  8. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  10. What is the scope of part time BE after part time Diploma completion?
  11. List of colleges for BSc IT in Delhi and Haryana? How to get admission in these colleges?
  12. Which college can I do M.Tech computer science part time from? I have completed B.E in IT with 56%
  13. How to do part time Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Delhi/Haryana for a Government employee? -- [New]
  14. Details of the colleges that offer M.E(Computer Science and Engineering) course through part time mode in Coimbatore
  15. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  16. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  17. How to do M.Tech in any colleges in Coimbatore(Tamilnadu)
  18. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?
16th June 2011, 11:42 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges in Delhi and Haryana where I can do part time M.Tech in Computer Science?

Quote:
i want to do part time mtech in computer science.i haven't qualified the gate.i will finish my btech in 2011.so plz suggest me any college for mtech in delhi or haryana...
M.Tech Course is Too much demand in these days, Lot of Colleges are Providing M.Tech Part Time, Full Time , Regular Courses.

These Colleges are Spread all over the Cities in India Like Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune etc.

You have asked about Delhi so these are the Colleges

Colleges who are Providing M.Tech Part Time Course are

Amity Institute of Telecom Technology Management Noida - Delhi/NCR, India

Accurate Institute of Management & Technology

Ansal Institute of Technology Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR, India

Apeejay College of Engineering- Sohna Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR, India
16th June 2011, 11:50 PM
sarawgi.ankit

Location: District & session court Dindori disst. Dindori (MP)
Default Re: Which are the colleges in Delhi and Haryana where I can do part time M.Tech in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priyanka91 View Post
there are too demand of M.Tech if you want to do part time so there are many institute which provide the part time M.tech .....
it is best option to grow ur skill job with part time M.tech

Amity Institute Noida India
Accurate Institute of Management & Technology delhi
Ansal Institute of Technology Gurgaon Delhi
Apeejay College of Engineering Gurgaon
MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak Haryana
17th June 2011, 12:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priyanka91 View Post
PART TIME M-TECH(CSE) COLLEGE IN HARYANA:-

apeejay college of engineering

c.r.state college of engineering

carreer institute of technology & management

PART TIME M-TECH(CSE) COLLEGE IN DELHI:-

delhi college of engineering

indraprastha university

netaji subhas institute of technology university

thanks

all the best
17th June 2011, 01:06 AM
sourindra

M.Tech(computer science) colleges in Delhi:
1. Indian Institute of Technology - Delhi
2. Jawaharlal Nehru University
9th February 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

which are the colleges or institute where i can do part time job in management and finanace
29th April 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

i has completed my b.c.a. (regular)from m.d.u. and now pursuing m.c.a. 4th semester with lateral entry in 3sem from m.d.u. distance education but after my 4sem i can apply for m.tech. in computer science so guide me what should i do m.tech. or m.c.a. which course is best for me ?
10th May 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

mca is good for you at this stage. first complete your mca then opt m.tech along with your job
19th June 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BE(CSE)in 2007.now i am working in manufacturing company.i want to do some masters degree along with job.please suggest me master course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?