12th May 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering colleges can I get under Anna University after scoring 170 in OC caste?

i have completed my 12 th and have got a cut off of 170 my caste is oc wat kind of engineering colleges can i get under anna university

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges will be available for M.E counseling after scoring 20.170 in Anna University? I have finished my B.E in EE
  2. In which engineering colleges can I get in Chennai after scoring 170 cutoff? I am from MBC caste
  3. Can I get a seat in Rajalakshmi engineering college after scoring 170 cutoff in 12th? I belong to BC caste
  4. Which engineering college under Anna University can I get after scoring a cutoff of 164.75 in BC caste?
  5. Which college can I get in Chennai through Anna University Counseling after scoring 170 cutoff?
  6. Will I get a seat under sports quota in Anna University Engineering College after scoring a cutoff of 170 with state level participation certificate?
  7. Which are the best engineering colleges which I can get after scoring 170.6 cutoff?
  8. Which colleges can I get after scoring 170 cutoff in engineering counseling
  9. Which colleges can I get after scoring 170 engineering cutoff? I am a MBC student -- [New]
  10. Which engineering college can i get under anna university for 164.75 in B.C caste?
  11. Can I get M.E seat in Anna University after scoring 32.05 in TANCET exam? I am a SC caste student
  12. Which is the best engineering college that I can get after scoring 170 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Colleges that I can get in Anna University Counseling after scoring engineering cutoff of 195? Any chance for PSG?
  15. Percentage of colleges in Anna university? I have scored 80 in NATA and my HSC marks is 75%
  16. Any chance to join Anna university after scoring cutoff of 193.5
  17. Which are the best colleges available for me after scoring 170 cutoff?
  18. What is the possible rank I can get after scoring 160 to 170 marks in AIEEE? Chances of getting mechanical engineering branch? Which are the colleges offering the same?

7th June 2011, 07:33 AM
balarmkec

Default Re: Which engineering colleges can I get under Anna University after scoring 170 in OC caste?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my 12 th and have got a cut off of 170 my caste is oc wat kind of engineering colleges can i get under anna university
You should have specified your preferred course.

You can get following colleges

Kings College of Engineering, Pudukottai
Raja College of Engineering and Technology, Madurai
N.P.R. College of Engineering and Technology, Dindicul
S.V.S. College of Engineering, Pollachi
Infant Jesus College of Engineering, Thoothukudi Dt
Vickram College of Engineering, Sivagangai Dt
C.S.I. Institute of Technology, Kanyakumari Dt
Pallavan College of Engineering, Kanchipuram Dt
Maha Bharathi Engineering College, Villupuram
Knowledge Institute of Technology, Salem
Kings Engineering College, Kanchipuram Dt.
I.F.E.T. College of Engineering, Villupuram
S.K.P. Institute of Technology, Tiruvannamalai
Sriguru Institute of Technology, Coimbatore
Ganadipathy Tulsi's Jain Engineering College, Vellore
National College of Engineering, Tirunelveli
Sudharsan Engineering College, Sathyamangalam
Sree Sowdambika College of Engineering, Virudhunagar Dt
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai
Einstein College of Engineering, Tirunelveli Dt

All The Best

12th June 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which engineering colleges can I get under Anna University after scoring 170 in OC caste?

sir i sored 170 cutoff . which college i can get in annauniv..tirunelveli or madurai.

16th June 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I got 175 cut off but my caste is Oc. Which college i will get under Anna university

28th June 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir i complete diploma course . My mark 93.583%. Caste SCA..which colg i will get under anna univ.

23rd November 2011, 07:54 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

A.R.J. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY:

ARJ College Of Engineering And Technology (ARJCET) is affiliated with ANNA UNIVERSITY, THIRUCHIRAPALLI (Trichinopoly / Trichy) and approved by AICTE.

B.S. ABDUR RAHMAN CRESENT ENGINEERING COLLEGE:

It is approved by the Government of Tamil Nadu and later by the All India Council for Technical Education and is presently affiliated to the premier and world renowned ANNA UNIVERSITY.

It aims to raise itself as a cent re of excellence through integrated educational, academic and industrial research and consultancy services.

COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,ANNA UNIVERSITY, GUINDY:

It offers higher education in Engineering, Technology and allied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society.

Besides promoting research and disseminating knowledge gained therefrom, it fosters cooperation between the academic and industrial communities.

The University was formed by bringing together and integrating two well-known technical institutions in the city of Madras.

G.K.M. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY :

This college is an ISO 9001:2008 certified & NBA Accredited institution and it is affiliated to ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI.

It aims in imparting Technical Education & Training of Exemplary Academic Standards by adoption of Educational Quality Management System, as per ISO 9001-2000 requirements and achieve Institutional Autonomy.

HINDUSTAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING:

The courses offered here are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India, and are accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi, India.

The vision of the university is "To make every man a success and no man a failure".

23rd April 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

i finished my twelveth recently and excepting my results.i want to know what are the colleges available if my cut off is around 188to193through counselling and i want to choose cse as my subject.

26th May 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I belong to BC category and got a cut off of 170.25. Pls advice the colleges i can get BE Computer Science
(Irrespective of the location - quality of the college being the first)?? Help me out??

29th May 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

i am belonging to backward class and my cutoff mark is 179 could you suggest me what engineering college can i get under Anna university 2012

29th May 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

WHICH ENGINEERING COLLEGES CAN I GET UNDER ANNA UNIVERSITY MY CUT OFF MARK IS 179 IN BC CASTE?

29th May 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I BELONG TO BC CASTE AND I GOT 179 CUT OFF MARK FOR ENGINEERING COULD YOU SUGGEST ME WHICH COLLEGE CAN I GET UNDER ANNA UNIVERSITY 2012

30th May 2012, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges available for cutoff range from 170 to 175 for the course electronics and communication engineering

11th June 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

my cousin had scored 126 cut off in BC caste.if he get mechanical engineering
in madurai college?

11th June 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

MY CUT-OFF IS173.25 AND I AM BC WHAT ARE THE COLLEGES I WILL GET UNDER COUNCELLING

13th June 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

will i get government engineering college for 193 cut off mark

13th June 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

will i get government engineering college for 193 cut off mark

14th June 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

which engineering college can i get under anna university after scoring 172 in oc caste

15th June 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

my cut off is 179-bc caste can i get bio-medical engineering course and which college an i get

15th June 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

WHICH ENGINEERING COLLEGES CAN I GET UNDER ANNA UNIVERSITY AFTER SCORING 193 OF CASTE BC?

13th July 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

which engineering colleges can i get under anna university after scoring 147.50 in bc caste?

17th July 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

what col can i get for93cutoff in MBC

9th May 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir
my sister was 172 cutoff for plus two examination which college better at csc department sir pls kindly tell me

10th May 2013, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

my cutoff is 93 wil i get automobile in anna university counsiling

16th May 2013, 07:42 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend you can get following colleges :-

Maha Bharathi Engineering College, Villupuram

Knowledge Institute of Technology, Salem

Kings Engineering College, Kanchipuram Dt.

I.F.E.T. College of Engineering, Villupuram

S.K.P. Institute of Technology, Tiruvannamalai

Sriguru Institute of Technology, Coimbatore

Ganadipathy Tulsi's Jain Engineering College, Vellore

National College of Engineering, Tirunelveli

Sudharsan Engineering College, Sathyamangalam

Sree Sowdambika College of Engineering, Virudhunagar Dt

Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai

Einstein College of Engineering, Tirunelveli Dt

Kings College of Engineering, Pudukottai

Raja College of Engineering and Technology, Madurai

N.P.R. College of Engineering and Technology, Dindicul

S.V.S. College of Engineering, Pollachi

Infant Jesus College of Engineering, Thoothukudi Dt

Vickram College of Engineering, Sivagangai Dt

C.S.I. Institute of Technology, Kanyakumari Dt

Pallavan College of Engineering, Kanchipuram Dt

Good luck..............

12th June 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I have two silver medel in athletic in state level two gold medel and one silver medel and also got chambionship in
divisional level athilletics in 2012 -13 can I get be admission in mechanical engineering in cit or gct or kumragur
colleges in coimbatore

2nd May 2014, 08:26 PM
sriram uppiliappan

Exclamation Re: Which engineering colleges can I get under Anna University after scoring 170 in OC caste?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;623791]i have completed my 12 th and have got a cut off of 170 my caste is oc wat kind of engineering colleges can i get under anna universityplz give a better review for my futer

14th May 2014, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Which engineering colleges can I get under Anna University after scoring 126 in BC caste?

23rd May 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

which engineering colleges can i get under anna universty after scoring 140 in oc caste

3rd June 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I have got 126 cut off ,iam Bc i want to study mech under anna university in coimbatore

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?