19th November 2009, 03:46 PM
sudha

Engineering exam in Pantnagar, how much marks do I need to get admission?

Sir, i want to know that how much marks do i require to get admission in pantnagar?

Related Questions:
  1. Engineering exam in Pantnagar, how much marks do I need to get admission?
  2. Cutoff marks or cutoff ranks of last year for admission in College of Technology GB Pantnagar University
  3. Chances of admission in College of Technology, Pantnagar with 80 marks in JEE main and 80.4% marks in class 12th
  4. How to get admission in M.Sc. course in Pantnagar?
  5. Can I get admission in B.Sc agriculture at Pantnagar university with 66.02% in 12th? -- [New]
  6. What is the AIEEE minimum marks requirement for GB Pantnagar university, Uttarakhand?
  7. Do I have a chance to get Pantnagar University Uttarkhand after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get admission in B.Tech in college of Technology, Pantnagar?
  9. What was the last year JEE cut off rank for admission in College of Technology Pantnagar?
  10. How should I join GB Pantnagar University in Uttarakhand?
  11. Previous years question papers for the entrance of Pantnagar University for the PG admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I do between M.Tech and MBA? I am pursuing Agricultural Engineering from Pantnagar Agricultural University
  13. Will I get Pantnagar or Pauri GB Pant College for EEE, ECE, CSE or Mechanical after scoring 97 marks in AIEEE?
  14. How many colleges in Uttarkhand offer lateral entry? Can we get Pantnagar engineering college with lateral entry?
  15. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get into Pantnagar University?
  16. Can I get admission in GB Plant Pantnagar for B.Tech course in CS or Electrical having scored 83% in 12th boards and 79 in JEE(Mains) 2016?
  17. Previous year Question Papers for MCA Entrance Exam of G B Pantnagar University?
  18. How to get admission in G B Pantnagar University Uttarakhand?
2nd December 2009, 08:19 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Engineering exam in Pantnagar, how much marks do I need to get admission?

you have'nt mentiontioned in which entrance do you want to know the cutoff marks for getting addmission in pantnagar
3rd December 2009, 04:16 PM
keerthi
Member+

Default Re: Engineering exam in Pantnagar, how much marks do I need to get admission?

hi,
It depends on which course you prefer so please specify the course.
12th January 2010, 04:09 PM
himansh

hey it depends on the last year cut-off marks and also the course you preffer to get admission in....
7th February 2010, 06:40 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

where is this pantnagar my dear you should have specified however for admission to any of the engineering colleges you shoul score 60% and above in your 12th and then will have to qualify the entrance exams
11th February 2010, 09:23 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

you should get minimum 60% marks in 12th exams, then you can get addmission in pantnagar university.
5th March 2010, 05:32 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

pantnagar is the top rank university, to get admission in this university you will get minimum 60% marks in intermediate and appear the test conducted by this university, for more detail please visit official site of this university.
7th March 2010, 04:09 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

To get the admission friend you should get minimum 60% marks in your 12th exams......
30th March 2010, 12:44 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
to get admitted in pantnagar,you must have to score more then 60% in your 12th exam and also you need to score good in AIEEE.
then only you can get admitted in this college.
30th March 2010, 11:32 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
your question is incomplete,
here you have not mention about the entrance exam in which you are sitting,
so will tell you about the marks required.
o k
good luck
20th April 2010, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

sory to excuse but all these student are asking for marks in aieee paper
to get th adission in patnagar
student well wisher.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxchaudhary
30th April 2010, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of entrance exam for b.tech
16th May 2010, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

i want good engineering job
3rd June 2010, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

how much aieee rank i need to get admission in pant nagar..
7th June 2010, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

i m gettin air 34000 . will i be able to get adm in pantnagar as an outsider.
15th June 2010, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY SEAT RESERVED FOR PD CANDIDATE IN PANT NAGAR
15th July 2010, 03:05 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
you must have at least 60% marks in the 12th also you have to score good in the aieee examination and or in the state examination of the engineering.then you can take admission,
18th July 2010, 05:41 PM
Shagun Makin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudha View Post
Sir, i want to know that how much marks do i require to get admission in pantnagar?

Dear friend first of all you have not mentioned whether you are a candidate of local state i.e. Uttarakhand or any other state.

Ok i will tell you about the process of both.
First of all if you are not the local candidate then you must have got good rank in AIEEE exam and also you should be eligible for central counselling.

In central counselling you can opt for Pantnagar if only you should have good rank i.e. below 20,000 all India rank.

And if you are a candidate of uttarakhand then you have state rank less than 500 to get admission in Pantnagar.

Hope you have state rank or all India rank in this catagory.

Best of luck!!!!

Regards,
Shagun
19th July 2010, 11:50 AM
samratguha

hi friend...
you can get all your informations on the site studynations.com
3rd May 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

hello, juniors , i m in first year studying at g b pant university pantnagr with btech in elecctronics and comm. anybody which want information abt pantnagar (btech) mail me at [email protected] or call me freely at my no [redacted].....thanks u my loving juniors hope u will get pantnagar....
10th May 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

i am getting 38000 (air) am i eligible for pantnagar college ??i am from uttarakhand .
only aieee rank is the basis of admission or we have to fill any extra form for pantnagar college .
pls inform as soon as possible..
regards,
vartika.
13th May 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

What are the minimum required marks in aieee to get pantnagar?
21st May 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

i m expecting 100 marks in aieee.will i be able to get admission in pantnagar engineering college
27th May 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

do we have automobile engineering option in pantnagar university...
i want to do automobile engineering
though auotomobile is included in mechanical.., but does it matter if we do automobile or mechanical engineering
outside will it be considered automobile or mechanical engineering
30th May 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

on hw much rank can i get admission in pantnagar b.tech-elec. and communication......
6th June 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

ihave 285 state rank in uttarakhand can i have branch mechanical or electrical
8th June 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

procedure for admission by aieee in GB Pantnagar,uttrakhand
10th June 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

my air is around 38000 n state rank is 430 im from uttrakhand should i go 4 pantnagar or private colleges like jp noida
10th June 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

i am from uttrakhand and got air rank 38086 and state rank 434. can i get admission to pantnagar CS, EE or ME. guid me my email address is [email protected].
11th June 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

i am getting 361 as obc category rank in state. can i get admission in pantnagar's university?
14th June 2011, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

I GOT AIR 54943 AND STATE RANK 656 FROM UTTARAKHAND IN AIEEE FROM GENERAL CATEGORY. WOULD I BE ABLE TO GET PANTNAGAR
14th June 2011, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

i hava got 40000 rank in aieee all india .i am from uttarakhand but my family is living in delhi so can i opt for pantnagar
i have domicile certificate of uttarkhand.
17th June 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

i have got 60 marks in aieee.my category rank is 183. would i be able to get pantnagar
18th June 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I GOT AIR 54943 AND STATE RANK 656 FROM UTTARAKHAND IN AIEEE FROM GENERAL CATEGORY. WOULD I BE ABLE TO GET PANTNAGAR
No , you should have state rank below 500 if you are a general candidate.......but hope for the best..............
18th June 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

i have 32967 all india rank in aieee and i am an outsider.am i able to get admission in pantnagar.rply plzzzzzzzzzzzz
20th June 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

SIR I GOT 656 RANK IN UTTARAKHAND FROM GEN CAT IN AIEEE 2011 .WILL I BE ABLE TO GET ANY BRANCH IN PANTNAGAR
22nd June 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

hey i am frm up. Obc ct.
Can i hopeful for pantnagar
through
aieee. My air 156001 and ct rank 42503?
25th June 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

uttarakand state sc category rank needed for civil in pantnagar university for 2011
27th June 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 43000 air n 480 rank in uttrakhand ...can i get production engeenering in pantnagar.....
28th June 2011, 12:17 AM
raisahab

Hi dear,

first of all you have not mentioned whether you are a candidate of local state i.e. Uttarakhand or any other state.

Ok i will tell you about the process of both.
First of all if you are not the local candidate then you must have got good rank in AIEEE exam and also you should be eligible for central counselling.

In central counselling you can opt for Pantnagar if only you should have good rank i.e. below 20,000 all India rank.

And if you are a candidate of uttarakhand then you have state rank less than 500 to get admission in Pantnagar.

Hope you have state rank or all India rank in this catagory.

Thanks
28th June 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 93 state rank in aieee...can i get admission at pantnagar
4th July 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam,
my AIR is 19744 and state rank is 201 in AIEEE . I am 4m UTTARAKHAND. My first choice preference is ECE branch.
At the moment , i have provisionally taken admission in JP, NOIDA and i am getting NIT, UTTARAKHAND in the first round of central counselling.I think i will also get PANTNAGAR.
Plz, help/guide me in choosing the right college?????
I m confused between JP and PANTNAGAR ??? Which would be the right one ???? can i also get some other good colleges within my rank.............???? plz reply .................plz..............plz............. ...plz.............
my email id is : [email protected]
16th July 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

sir is there any fix cut off marks in aieee for addmiss in gb pantnagar ..........is it so
19th July 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/mam,
my AIR is 19744 and state rank is 201 in AIEEE . I am 4m UTTARAKHAND. My first choice preference is ECE branch.
At the moment , i have provisionally taken admission in JP, NOIDA and i am getting NIT, UTTARAKHAND in the first round of central counselling.I think i will also get PANTNAGAR.
Plz, help/guide me in choosing the right college?????
I m confused between JP and PANTNAGAR ??? Which would be the right one ???? can i also get some other good colleges within my rank.............???? plz reply .................plz..............plz............. ...plz.............
my email id is : [email protected]
why havent u tried in private colleges like thapar, daiict.lnmiit.these are much better then the one's in which u are seeking admission.
19th July 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

is is better to take admission in pantnagar or is dtu/nsit lower brancches better....please do reply.([email protected])
AND FOR U MISTER...U WOULD HAVE GOT BETTER PRIVATE COLLEGES LIKE THAPAR,DAIICT,LNMIIT.BUT THE FORMS SUBMISSION PERIOD IS OVER.
ITS BETTER U TAKE ADMISSION IN PANTNAGAR.ITS ANYWAY BETTER THEN JP.APART FROM THIS NO OTHER GOOD COLLEGES ARE THERE....DON'T EVER THINK OF NIT UTTARAKHAND.
14th September 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to knw dat i hav jst 55% marks in 12th xam,bt i got the rank under 2o,ooo in aieee xam,so will i able to get the admisn in pantngr university?
3rd October 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

hello,my name is archit from up(sc caste).what is the rank reqired in aieee to get admission in pantnagar university.my e mail id is [email protected]. piz reply .................................................. .................................................. plz.....................plz....................... ........................plz.
4th October 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

how much reservation is there in pantnagar university
10th November 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

when will be forms for aieee avilable
15th November 2011, 07:08 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,pantnagar is the top rank university, to get admission in this university you will get minimum 60% marks in intermediate and appear the test conducted by this university, for more detail please visit official site of this university.

Ok,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?