22nd July 2015, 07:08 PM
bckabdal

What was the last year JEE cut off rank for admission in College of Technology Pantnagar?

I information regarding Admission in b-tech at college of engg. Pantnagar that What was the last year jee cut of rank to get the admission at college of technology pantnagar

Related Questions:
  1. What was the opening & closing rank in College of Technology Pantnagar last year?
  2. Can I get admission in B.Tech in college of Technology, Pantnagar?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in pantnagar engineering college?
  4. Last year opening and closing rank of college of Technology Pantnagar? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Cutoff marks or cutoff ranks of last year for admission in College of Technology GB Pantnagar University
  6. Can I get college of technology after scoring 54 marks in JEE mains
  7. Admission in IEM Kolkata in ECE after scoring 3000 rank? Previous year cutoff rank? Is there any management quota for admission in the college?
  8. Can I get Pantnagar College after scoring 606 combined rank in LEET?
  9. JEE Advance rank can be used to get admission in NIT?
  10. Am I eligible to appear for ISEET? I have got 57% marks in PCM and 61% aggregate in UP board
  11. In which college can I get admission with electrical engineering stream? I have secured 933(ST) rank in Orissa JEE. Can I get admission in CV Raman, Gandhi Institute of Technology or Advancement, Orissa engineering college?
  12. WBJEE PMT cut off marks and rank required for Government and Self Financed colleges?
  13. Can I get admission in any college in India after scoring 75000 rank in JEE mains
  14. Will I be able to get admission in any technology colleges after scoring 40,000+ rank in WBJEE?
  15. Can I get a seat in NIT after scoring 75 marks in Mains?
  16. Admission in Rayat College with 400032 rank in JEE?
  17. Should I prepare for JEE for 1 year or should I go for a private college in Orissa? Which college is better for me?
  18. What is the laste year cut-off for ME Biomedical TANCET exam?
3rd September 2015, 07:52 PM
roshanforyou
Member+

Default Re: What was the last year JEE cut off rank for admission in College of Technology Pantnagar?

Opening and closing ranks for College of Technology, GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar

A) Computer science- 25000

B)Mechanical-22000

C) Electronics & communication-28000

D) Electrical-27000

E) Civil-29000

F) Production-33000

G) Agriculture-34000

H) Biotechnology-60000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?