5th June 2012, 02:30 AM
surabhi palav

In engineering which field girls can earn more? Which has a better scope?

sir in engineering which field girls can earn more and have lot of scope??

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  2. Does Textile Engineering holds good scope for girls? Work field for girls in this sector? -- [New]
  3. Is there any scope for girls in Marine Engineering?
  4. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  5. Is there any scope for aircraft engineering for girls?
  6. Which stream in Engineering has a better career scope for Girls?
  7. Best courses in science stream for girls after 12th? Which is a better option for girls, Medical or Engineering?
  8. Which engineering branch has highest salary?Is petroleum engineering suitable for girls?
  9. Can girls apply for any branch in engineering? Best branch for girls having good scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which engineering course has more scope for girls? Does BSc possess more score than engineering? Which engineering college is the best in Delhi?
  11. What is the scope for Instrumentation Engineering?
  12. Do girls have any scope in Metallurgical Engineering? Colleges offering Metallugical Engineering? Is it a good course?
  13. Best Engineering branches for girls in descending order and their scope in placement?
  14. Can girls opt for any engineering college? Any good branches for girls?
  15. Which is better between CS and CA?
  16. Which is better between CS and CA?
  17. Is there a good scope in the field of photography? What is the minimum income earned by a photographer?
  18. Which career I have to choose to get more income?
5th June 2012, 05:52 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In engineering which field girls can earn more? Which has a better scope?

All the fields in Engineering course are having its own career scope and job opportunities for the candidates. Only thing is that the candidate should have to make most out of the course to get a good job and to earn more salary.

Here are some of the popular streams in Engineering course
-Mechanical Engineering
-Civil Engineering
-Information Technology
-Computer Science Engineering
-Biotechnology
-Electrical and Electronics Engineering
-Electronics and Communication Engineering
-Aeronautical Engineering etc.

Most of the girls will prefer to join IT and CSE streams in Engineering course as the job profiles which the girls get after completion of these courses are very much comfortable for them.

Apart from this IT is also in good boom these days.

If you complete Engineering in any of the technical related streams, you have a chance to enter in top IT companies by cracking the following selection procedure of
-Written Exam
-Technical round
-HR round

One suggestion from my side is, don't choose the specialization as per salaries offered.

Choose the specialization in Engineering as per your interest and where your strengths are being fully utilized.

Then you can gain good subject knowledge and can get job easily.

Keep this in mind and opt for the respective specialization by cracking the Entrance Exam.

Wish you all the best.
28th June 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In engineering which field girls can earn more? Which has a better scope?

sir i completed 2. how would it be if i take civil engineering? could u let me know the advantages of civil engg nd abt the better options other than civil
12th August 2012, 08:21 PM
siddjain93

Quote:
Originally Posted by surabhi palav View Post
sir in engineering which field girls can earn more and have lot of scope??
Hi friend,

I feel very good to see that now girls are also giving competition to boys in every field whether it is engineering or medical line. Then why they hesitate to take every branch of Engineering. Why they have to choose only some branches which suits them .As you have decided to be an engineering So first of all I want to introduce you from Engineering. It is one of the best and very interesting course for science stream student after 12th. The demand of engineering students can be seen every where . Every thing which make our life easy is made by engineers . All engineering branch has it's own scope and job opportunities.

This is the wrong thinking that girls can't take every branch of engineering. Every branch is suitable for girls. There is no difference between boys and girls . You can take any of the engineering trade which suits you most. Mostly girls prefer IT sector related branch .I am telling you about some branches.

1.Electronics and Communication-

Electronics and communication engineering is one of the greatest and highly demanded branch of engineering . It also has demand on the recent market. An electronics and communication engineer can get job in both software companies as well as core companies. Electronics and communication engineer mainly deals with the electronics items like microprocessor, and communication like GSM, CDMA, Satellite, Radio communication etc. Mostly girls prefer this branch of engineering. They feel very comfortable with this branch.

2.Computer science and engineering or Information technology-

These two branches of engineering are related to software branch. After B.tech you can get good job in good software company. Computer science engineers mostly deals with the computer hardware and software related applications and its development. Information technology engineers deals with the signal processing, data storage etc. These two branches are also prefered by girls.

3.Electrical Engineering-

Electrical engineering is the branch of engineering which deals with the power generation like thermal or water power generation. Some girls also choose this branch. But this branch is not related to IT sector work.

List of Entrance exams and Education Eligibility:

AIEEE, IIT-JEE, BITSAT and some State level entrance exams. For appearing in IITJEE You must have minimum 60% marks in 12th . In order to seat in BITSAT you must have minimum 75% marks in 12th. For all other entrance exams 50% marks is enough in 12th. Other eligibility is that you must have Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th.
2nd September 2012, 06:55 AM
Unregistered

In my university theres a field for electronics and another for communication i am very confused which one to choose any help ?
2nd September 2012, 07:00 AM
Unregistered

I am so confused to choose between electronics or communications ,the are separate fields in my university
any help ?
20th March 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I have heard many people saying that Aerospace or Aeronautical and Mechanical engineering sides don't have much scope for girls in future. I want to learn aerospace or may be astrophysics. But when I heard that it won't fetch me any glory I am rethinking on taking up this fields. So can anyone please guide with which side related to mechanics should I take that will be good ??
29th March 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Does biotechnology has any scope in india ?
17th May 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

i am a girl student and have passed matric(10th) and i have given jet entrance exam.i m confused that which course should i take?
i have thought of computer engineering becoz i have heard that their is good scope (salarywise)in it .plz can you tell me that i m right or wrong?
and i want to ask that computer science is part of computer engineering?
22nd May 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

sir, i don't know which engineering option is best for me. can u please tell me something about that?
30th May 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

In engineering which field will be a better choice for girls? and in which field there will be better job opportunities immediately after completing their UG courses?
4th June 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

between bio engineering and chemical engineering, which will be better? i have equal intrest for both bio and chemistry...
10th June 2013, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

after plus two i choose civil engineering,sir please tell me about civil engineering is suitable for girls or not
25th June 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
tell me please which is best among civil, Architectural or software engineering for girls?
thanx
2nd October 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

sir,
Myself shreya.I am a BE 2014 passout from Mumbai university.I wish to pursue my career in telecommunications. However some ppl from this sector told me that der are many shift based jobs in this sector.Almost 80% jobs are shift based.So I am optimistically looking for those(20%)jobs wherein there will be no night shifts.Can you please guide me what kind of jobs should I apply for.Or any consultancies that may guide me into this sector.
28th March 2015, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

I have done Chemical Engineering and have worked for 6 months in a Chemical industry as a Process Engineer. Its a beautiful job, and you can earn like anything.
Ya the handling part of Chemicals, maybe hazardous at times but on proper safety and techniques, not a big deal.
So, girls Chemical Engineering for girls opens many doors and esp in Research and Process Design it is excelled!
28th May 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

i get 76% marks in bords and 208 marks physics,chemistry&maths group.i get 50 marks in jee..so which brach i will get for engineering?
28th May 2015, 11:05 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

I don't think people can ever discriminate between subjects or streams as by prioritizing for men or women. Education is totally dependent on mental ability and hard work and diligence. Those who have it can can get past others. But those who have tendencies of compromising with hard work and diligence cannot score high in any stream or any subject.
I can make a list of the current subject fields in engineering that will be hugely beneficial for you as a career. Such subjects or streams are as follows:
a) civil engineering
b) mechanical engineering
c) computer science or software engineering
But all this will depend on you. If you have a knack towards any of the subject that I have mentioned then you should select from either of these choices. But if you have inclination in other subject domain then don't enroll in any of these subjects just because currently such subject streams have huge craze among students.
30th November 2015, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a girl and I am not interested in computer so what would be best option
11th May 2016, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Girls should opt for cumputer science or aeronautical engineering?
Which one is better?
3rd June 2016, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between computer engineering and it engineering?
8th November 2016, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope for girls after completing eng in electronics and communication?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?