20th March 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Which engineering stream is the best for a bright future?

pls give me guidance on what stream i should select
send details on my email id..

30th April 2012, 11:05 PM
jyotsana d

Default Re: Which engineering stream is the best for a bright future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,

This is the most important decision of career to choose the stream after 12th Because afterwards that is the only thing from where your career starts so i would like to suggest you to go with your interest in the particular subjects like if you have interest in electronics then go for EEE, EIE, ECE and if you want to be in software side for coding all that then go for CSE stream.

This totally depends on your interest, so that you can perform well through out your career. All the streams have their own importance and scope. So, if you are well good enough in that then no need to worry for placements also.

Thank you
Best wishes
1st May 2012, 12:11 AM
Manpreet14

Dear Candidate,

It depends upon on your interest... Every field have scope if you did your work with full effort to achieve desired objective or aim..
So, It all upon you.. choose any field but do hard work in that field..
1st May 2012, 12:45 AM
bunty00

hy,
see you have now numerous branches like ECE,CSE,IT,MECH....now new branches like I&C,BIOMED,BIOTECH,NANOTECH are arising day by day and thier demand is lot in the market now.so you make the choice which suits you the most.
1st May 2012, 12:15 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

I have seen many of the candidates who are in big confusion at the time of choosing stream in Engineering course.

One of the reason for this is lack of proper guidance and unaware of various streams that are available for the candidates in Engineering course.

There are various streams in Engineering like
-Computer Science Engineering
-Information Technology
-Electrical and Electronics Engineering
-Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
-Electronics and Computer Science Engineering
-Civil Engineering
-Mechanical Engineering
-Aeronautical Engineering
-Aviation Engineering
-Automobile Engineering
-Mechatronics
-Biotechnology etc.

Each and every stream is having its own career scope and job opportunities for the candidates.

Only thing is that the candidate should have to make most out of the course to gain good subject knowledge which will benefit the candidate in getting good job.

The kind of college which you are going to join Engineering will also influence the kind of job which you are going to be placed.

If you get admission in a college which is having good placement record, obviously there is a scope for you to be placed in top Companies through campus placements.

So, try to get admission for Engineering course in a top college and make most out of the course.

Try to hunting jobs from the 3rd year of your Engineering course.

Wish you all the best.
1st May 2012, 12:31 PM
pardhu puri

the best depends on the best you have....
because how worst the field may be, if you have the mettle of producing the best of it, you can feel proud of your effort..
speaking in general, the coming days are mostly dependent on the robots and i suggest that opting for robotic engineering would be best...
1st May 2012, 03:08 PM
rajmai

Thumbs up Re: Which engineering stream is the best for a bright future?

Quote:
Hello Friend,

I think you have collected some details about what stream available in engineering.

It fully depends on your own interest.

I will suggest you some of the ways with some known streams

Priority wise :

1. ECE - best stream where you will learn about circuits and some fundamental computer subjects.

Nowadays technology fully depend on electronics . The future of this steam is good.

(hardware based)

2. CSE - full program based and interesting to study and eager to create something new.

(Software based)

Do decide it by yourself. It is your future.
All the best
1st May 2012, 04:01 PM
bablubeniwal7

dear friend,
In present era AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING have best scope in all type of engineering.

For any kind of query;
http://hau.ernet.in
1st May 2012, 04:06 PM
bablubeniwal7

dear friend,
AGRICULTURE ENGINEERING

1st May 2012, 09:23 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

As you have not mentioned your previous details like your previous class percentage of marks, your interest in the subject etc. so it is difficult to suggest you a particular stream.

All the branches are equally good and offer different job prospects. First you should get an idea about different options. Then choose a stream of your area of interest and where you know you can shine well.

Electronics and Communications, Computer Science are some of the most prospective courses.

If you are a Guy then you can go for the civil engineering as civil engineering is going to have more prospectus for more than next 30 years.If you opt the same then you can either go to software side or become an engineer.
2nd May 2012, 05:10 PM
Bhargav.student

It depends on your area of Interest . Every Dept is good and has its own demand .
If you are interested in Electronics side go for ECE , EEE , EIE . .
If you are interested in Computers side go for CSE , IT . .
If you are interested in Mechanics or robotics side go for MECHANICAL , AUTOMOBILE . .
If you are interested in Construction side go for CIVIL. . .
. .
6th May 2012, 10:37 PM
Bhargav.student

First of all try to choose the branch in which u are really interested . If u study in that dept with real zeal and interest in that field , the career opportunities will be amazing irrespective of the dept .
Anyway in the present trend Mechanical is the best n evergreen branch in which career opportunities will be more both in the private and public sector .
The main point is for Mechanical Engineering Core jobs are very more as compared with any other branch and it is always evergreen .
So frn I suggest you Mechanical Field if you are interested .
6th May 2012, 11:52 PM
climber
Senior Member+

dear friend,

Engineering is the best course in these days in which you can make your future every bright.So there are many branches in which you can make your future.Now i am going to mention the best streams in the engineering.
  • Mechanical
  • Civil
  • Electronics
  • Computer science engineering
  • Information Technology
etc.

So the Mechanical branch is a very good branch and it is the ever green branch in the engineering and you will get also the government and the railway jobs easily.

All the best...............
7th May 2012, 05:33 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Dear Friend,

So you want to become an Engineer. But you are confused of choosing the stream in your Engineering.

Well! this is very common problem for the students of present era. They are capable of cracking tough exams like IIT-JEE, AIEEE, WBJEE etc, but they are confused of choosing the right stream for them.

This happens because many students choose the streams according to the present market. Market of Software, Electronics, Hardware etc always fluctuating with time.

The Students choose the stream having better market position and latter they can't able to get interest in that stream.

So I will suggest you to choose the stream as per interest. The Steams which are always good in the market are as follows...

1. Civil Engineering

2. Mechanical Engineering

3. electrical Engineering

4. Electronics and Communication Engineering

5. Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering

6. Chemical Engineering

7. Electrical and Electronics Engineering

8. Computer Science Engineering

9. Information Technology Engineering

So try to choose from the above streams as per your interest. First I will suggest you to know about the steams from internet like what are the subjects in that stream, what kind of job you will get etc etc.

best of lucks....
8th May 2012, 11:26 AM
Bhargav.student

Dear Friend ,
First try to choose the branch in which you are really interested in and if you join the same as per interest , the career opportunities are yours . There are plenty of opportunities n jobs in any field if you are interested n passionate in that field .

Anyway as per my knowledge n current trend I suggest Mechanical Engineering is the best dept because the number of core companies n core jobs are more as compared to other departments . And also the opportunities in public sector is more for Mechanical and it is evergreen field with no fluctuations .
13th May 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

can i do information technology? is this stream good for future
14th May 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

which stream has good scope in future?
12th August 2012, 12:44 PM
jyotsana d

Quote:
can i do information technology? is this stream good for future
Dear friend,

yes off-course anytime it has good infact best future scope. YOu need not to worry if you are going for this stream, there are lot of IT companies all over the world.
The IT industry has great scope for people as it provides employment to technical and non-technical graduates and has the capability to generate huge foreign exchange inflow for India. India exports softwares and services to approximately 95 countries in the world. By outsourcing to India, many countries get benefits in terms of labour costs and business processes. Also, the Indian companies are broadening the range of services being provided to the customers, which is resulting in more off shoring. Talent acquisition, development and retention initiatives taken by the companies have brought down the employee attrition rates, thereby providing more stability to the employees and increasing their job commitment.

Thank you
Best wishes
15th August 2012, 10:21 PM
raja_1982
Junior Member+

I have seen many of the candidates who are in big confusion at the time of choosing stream in Engineering course.

One of the reason for this is lack of proper guidance and unaware of various streams that are available for the candidates in Engineering course.

There are various streams in Engineering like
-Computer Science Engineering
-Information Technology
-Electrical and Electronics Engineering
-Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
-Electronics and Computer Science Engineering
-Civil Engineering
-Mechanical Engineering
-Aeronautical Engineering
-Aviation Engineering
-Automobile Engineering
-Mechatronics
-Biotechnology etc.

Each and every stream is having its own career scope and job opportunities for the candidates.

Only thing is that the candidate should have to make most out of the course to gain good subject knowledge which will benefit the candidate in getting good job.

The kind of college which you are going to join Engineering will also influence the kind of job which you are going to be placed.

If you get admission in a college which is having good placement record, obviously there is a scope for you to be placed in top Companies through campus placements.

So, try to get admission for Engineering course in a top college and make most out of the course.

Try to hunting jobs from the 3rd year of your Engineering course.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?