8th June 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to choose after 80% in 10th? Is the CA course a degree course? Will it have bright future? What is the scope for campus placements through CA course?

Hello sir/mam i have pass 10th in this yr i get 80%.i dnt undstd which stream i wil opt in +1.I want to do ca bt i am very confusion that ca is the best course fr my bright future. Is ca is a degree course. What placement/scope in ca plz rpy me ............thank you sir/mam

9th June 2011, 07:16 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to choose after 80% in 10th? Is the CA course a degree course? Will it have bright future? What is the scope for campus placements through CA course?

CA is not a degree course. But if you want to make a career in the field of taxation and auditing then you need to pursue the same. If you are planning to take up this course then the best option to take up after 10th would be the commerce field. You can join in for CA course once you complete your 12th standard. If you donot want to pursue the same along with graduation then you can join in after graduation too.
9th June 2011, 10:05 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to choose after 80% in 10th? Is the CA course a degree course? Will it have bright future? What is the scope for campus placements through CA course?

80% marks in 10th is very good marks. you may choose any stream of study in your interest and you will get chance on that stream in a good institution. but you should choose your stream according to your interest and your performance.

if you are strong in science subject and you have good marks in science subject then take admission in science in 11th. but if you don't like mathematics or any other subject then don't go for science. or go for science but disclude that subject.

as you want to study chartered accountant(CA) course then you may go for commerce field. now a days commerce field have very good scope and job opportunity so you may choose this stream. yea CA course is a degree course i think. if you take admission in CA in a good institution then there is a chance of campus placement.

best wishes.
9th June 2011, 10:18 AM
sagarlaha1
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir/mam i have pass 10th in this yr i get 80%.i dnt undstd which stream i wil opt in +1.I want to do ca bt i am very confusion that ca is the best course fr my bright future. Is ca is a degree course. What placement/scope in ca plz rpy me ............thank you sir/mam
As you have passed out 10th with 80% marks you are a good student i think,as you want to persue CA in future you must have to take admission in commerce stream.The scope of CA is great,but you have work a lot before you pass out that.The jobs available for a CA is mainly an auditorial jobs in various govt and company agencies.You can open own farm for consultancy.You can get an admission to CA course even after you complete a graduation degree in commerce.

Good luck.
9th June 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Is is good to choose Commerce in 11th standard? Does commerce stream has any scope?
9th June 2011, 12:40 PM
rakhiravi

You can register for ca after passing 10th.You will receive books through mail along with the confirmation letter of your registration.But you can attend the entrance exam only after the completion of your 12th.It is good to opt for the commerce with maths stream in 12.This will give you a basic knowledge in accounting and other related subjects.

CA is a professional course.It will guaranty you a bright future after this course.This course is under a board called "Institute of Chartered Accountants of India" and not under government or university.

Details of this course is as given below,
1.common proficiency test(c.p.t)-it is the first exam you will appear,which is the entrance examination of this course.It is a objective type exam in which you have to score 100 marks out of 200.
2.integrated professional competency course(I.P.C.C)-This is the 2nd phase of this course.you can register for this course after you have passed CPT.It has two groups 1st group has 4 subjects and 3 subjects for the second group.You have to pass the first group to join the compulsory articleship training for three years under a CA with stipend. now you must pass the second group to join the final phase.exams are conducted twice in a year.
3.final course-after you have passed the ipcc(both groups) you can register for the final course.after you have passed the final course you wii be a registered member of the board ie;a chartered accountant.now you can practice as a chartered accountant in your own firm.Another option is working with companies as their auditor.
9th June 2011, 07:48 PM
gopi99

80% marks is a good score in 10th,opting for CA is good for your future and you may take up commerce in +1 and after completing your +2, you can take up CA along with a Bachelor stream such as B.Com.,Also you can take up ICWA or ACS, for ACS exam you have to take up an entrance exam and you have to go to a training center as approved by the ACS Headquarters in Delhi.

The scope of this courses are indeed good and once you finish your course [either CA or ACS] you can earn in lakhs as company auditor, and as auditor in many MNC's.

ALL THE BEST......
12th October 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

i am in 10th standard, i am confused that which stream should i take. i have interest both in maths & science not in english but i can't score much in both the subjects pls tell me in which field should i enter pls..pls..........!
28th January 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Hellow !! Sir this is Ankur pal and this year I've completed my 2 with 75% marks commerce with math
and now I"m intersted to pursue C.A but I belong to very poor family
so now I just wanna about the full fee procedure of C.A ....
please reply must soon
and my email id is : [email protected]
11th March 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Tell me about some scopeful career options after commerce stream in 2
31st March 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

which field in commerce should i choose if i get 60%?????????
4th June 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello Everybody...I am Malay Machchhar from Jamnagar,Gujarat...I just passed 10th with 88% marks and with an average total of 93 marks in maths-science...I am thinking bout taking comerce as I think dat it has mor scope now a days than science..if i opt 4 science then I m trapped in cage for doing either engineering or doctor..4 being a doctor wud need lots of money(donation) and in engineering has poor condition these days...So I wish preferably to do C.A...can any1 tell me pls-How is the scope of C.A. In future?aftr 5-6 yrs if i bcum a C.A. Then wud I Get good job with good salary?
29th August 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

if i opt fr ca then would i be able to earn enough for my living and my family
21st March 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in maths & science bt belongs to a poor family. Can i b successful by taking commerce with maths in class 11th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?