10th July 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of Diploma in Civil engineering to have a bright future?

What should I do after completion of Diploma in Civil engineering to have a bright future? Can you please let me know the possibilities of doing further courses or graduation which would help me to have a brighter future? Thank you!

Related Questions:
10th July 2015, 04:21 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of Diploma in Civil engineering to have a bright future?

After the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering course, you should join in B.E/B.Tech(Civil Engineering) course to increase your skills and job opportunities. And as a diploma candidate, you can directly get admission in 2nd year of B.E/B.Tech(Civil Engineering) course. To get admission in 2nd year of Engineering course, you should appear and qualify in Lateral entry exam, which is conducted in your state.
10th July 2015, 09:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of Diploma in Civil engineering to have a bright future?

To have a bright future after completion of your Diploma course, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course. For getting admission in Engineering course after completion of your Diploma in Civil Engineering, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course. After completion of your Engineering course, you can find many job opportunities in Private and Public sectors.
11th August 2017, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I am completed in diplomo in civil engineering.. My age is 23year Now.. What will we do... In bright future
17th September 2017, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in civil engineering with 60%_marks and I want to do distance education and a job as well so please suggest me what should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?