16th July 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best career in Biology? I have passed 12th standard with 63% marks from Maharashtra board

i want know about some good earning careers from biology.
please help, i have 12th std with 63% marks from maharashtra board..

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in any engineering college of Maharashtra? I have passed 12th standard from Maharashtra board with 43.5% marks
  2. Will I be eligible for MHT CET exam after migrating from Maharashtra to Andhra Pradesh for 12th standard?
  3. What are the career options after passing 12th? I have scored 83% in Physics, chemistry and biology
  4. Will there be any chance to the candidate of MPC stream to do MBBS?
  5. Can I get admission in government engineering college in Maharashtra? I have passed 12th from Pune Board with 66% marks
  6. Which career should I choose in Biology after passing 12th science with 51% and 57 marks in Biology?
  7. Eligibility criteria for MGIMS Wardha Medical Exam?
  8. How can I study MBBS if completed 12th without Biology? -- [New]
  9. Is MBBS the best career option for me after passing 12th with science and biology?
  10. Can I apply for AFMC based on DOB (Date of Birth)
  11. Cutoff list of the colleges of Architecture in Maharashtra for B.Arch course?
  12. Career options after 12th standard with 60% marks in Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to score good marks in board exam? I am studying in 12th standard in Maharashtra State board
  14. In which category I do belong, either Maharashtra or out of Maharashtra? I've not passed 12th from Maharashtra but belongs to Mahrashtra and have Nationalities, Cast certificate, Domicile of MH
  15. Admission process for bioinformatics in maharashtra? based any entrance exam or 12th board exam marks?
  16. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Biology Paper-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. 12th standard Maharashtra board question papers for PCME?
  18. Is it possible to do 12th in Science after completing Commerce course in Maharashtra board?
11th August 2012, 05:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best career in Biology? I have passed 12th standard with 63% marks from Maharashtra board

After 12th you can’t expect a job in the core area of biology. You can apply for the job of clerical staff in banks, government departments, etc. In railways you can find jobs as TTA, loco pilot, etc. Defense sector also offer enough career openings. Details on these exams can be searched via the official portal of SSC, UPSC, RRB, etc.
11th August 2012, 05:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best career in Biology? I have passed 12th standard with 63% marks from Maharashtra board

After 12th you can’t expect a job in the core area of biology. You can apply for the job of clerical staff in banks, government departments, etc. In railways you can find jobs as TTA, loco pilot, etc. Defense sector also offer enough career openings. Details on these exams can be searched via the official portal of SSC, UPSC, RRB, etc.
11th August 2012, 08:26 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...............
The carrier option in Biology after +2 science stream.........

B.Pharmacy

Biotechnology

B.Sc Physics

B.Sc Chemistry

B.Sc Micro Biology

B.E

B.D.S

B.M.S

B.SC Nursing

MBBS

BBA

B.Sc Agriculture

PCBM

D.Ed

B M L T

Good luck...........
11th August 2012, 08:36 PM
Mr. Avinash singh
Member+

You have passed 12th by 1st division in Maharashtra board. If your age is 18 or above 18 years you can be able to apply in government clerical exams, SSC exams, loco pilot exams, defense exams and many other exam also.

If you want to become a doctor ,you have to give CPMT exams, state level entrance and many other medical colleges examination and you have to qualify for it. you can do B.Sc with Biology or with Zoology ,and after doing M.Sc and then after doing B.Ed, you are able to make teacher in private as well as in government jobs.

With regard ,
BEST OF LUCK.........................
11th August 2012, 11:16 PM
shivam92

Thumbs up Re: Which are the best career in Biology? I have passed 12th standard with 63% marks from Maharashtra board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want know about some good earning careers from biology.
please help, i have 12th std with 63% marks from maharashtra board..
you can join b.tech in biotechnology here a number of jobs with good salery packages (min 10lac/annual).

best of luck for your carrer,
11th August 2012, 11:26 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

After completing 12th with biology here is some carrier option which you can choose are:

=> MBBS
=> B.D.S
=> B.M.S
=> B.SC Nursing
=> B.Pharmacy
=> Biotechnology
=> B.Sc Physics
=> B.Sc Chemistry
=> B.Sc Micro Biology
=> B.E

all the best
12th August 2012, 01:02 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which are the best career in Biology? I have passed 12th standard with 63% marks from Maharashtra board

hello,

You have passed 12th by 1st division in Maharashtra board. If your age is 18 or above 18 years you can be able to apply in government clerical exams, SSC exams, loco pilot exams, defense exams and many other exam also.

If you want to become a doctor ,you have to give CPMT exams, state level entrance and many other medical colleges examination and you have to qualify for it. you can do B.Sc with Biology or with Zoology ,and after doing M.Sc and then after doing B.Ed, you are able to make teacher in private as well as in government jobs.

With regard ,

vidhi
15th August 2012, 10:20 PM
manu3

Hi dear...............

B.Pharmacy

Biotechnology

B.Sc Physics

B.Sc Chemistry

B.Sc Micro Biology

B.E

B.D.S

B.M.S

B.SC Nursing

MBBS

BBA

B.Sc Agriculture

PCBM

D.Ed

B M L T

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/best-career-biology-i-have-passed-12th-standard-63-marks-maharashtra-board-874104.html#ixzz23d9ScFur
15th August 2012, 10:21 PM
manu3

Hi dear...............

B.Pharmacy

Biotechnology

B.Sc Physics

B.Sc Chemistry

B.Sc Micro Biology

B.E

B.D.S

B.M.S

B.SC Nursing

MBBS

BBA

B.Sc Agriculture

PCBM

D.Ed

B M L T

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/best-career-biology-i-have-passed-12th-standard-63-marks-maharashtra-board-874104.html#ixzz23d9ScFur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?