5th March 2016, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

From where can I get the application form of AIPMT? Details, procedure to apply and tips for preparation?

Sir,
I have completed my 2nd year PUC with distinction. I am interested in doing MBBS. Can you tell me all the details of AIPMT? Where can I get the application form? How to apply? Also please help me to prepare for AIPMT. How should I manage the subjects? Please help me, waiting for your reply.

5th March 2016, 06:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where can I get the application form of AIPMT? Details, procedure to apply and tips for preparation?

The application forms of AIPMT are available through online at http://aipmt.nic.in/. You can fill the online application form and submit it through online mode by paying examination fee to apply for AIPMT examination. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board are eligible to appear in AIPMT examination. By preparing your 11th and 12th standard syllabus, you can get good score in AIPMT examination.
5th March 2016, 08:52 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: From where can I get the application form of AIPMT? Details, procedure to apply and tips for preparation?

The application form for AIPMT examination is closed now for AIPMT 2016 examination.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination. Candidate passed 10+2 from recognised board with PCB as main paper are eligible to appear for examination.

The examination is conducted for admission in MBBS course in government and private institution.

The application form for examination will be available online and for more information about examination visit at http://www.aipmt.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?