28th December 2014, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I have submitted online AIPMT form, studying at 11th standard?

hello
my question is that what will i do if as i am the
student of class 11th and applied for aipmt
i have already submitted online aipmt form with fees also.
sir please help me what should i do right now?

29th December 2014, 05:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have submitted online AIPMT form, studying at 11th standard?

AIPMT is an entrance Test which is conducted for selection of candidates for admission to MBBS/ BDS courses under 15% All India Quota seats in Government Medical/Dental colleges of India except in the States of Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Telangana. Candidates who have completed their 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognised board are eligible to appear in AIPMT examination. Since, you are in 11th standard, you are not eligible to appear in AIPMT examination even after submission of application form. Even if you appear in AIPMT examination, you can get a seat through AIPMT because at the time of admission, you need to provide your 12th certificate from a recognised board, so, you are not eligible to appear in AIPMT examination.
29th December 2014, 06:16 PM
Inflammable

You have submitted online application form of AIPMT, but you will not eligible to appear as you are in 11th standard. You can appear in AIPMT after your 12th examination. But you can apply at the time of your 12th i.e.; in the next year. You have submitted the online application form but it is not fully submitted until and unless you mentioned the qualification required to fill in the application form. For further information I have attached the bulletin of AIPMT. You need to go through this bulletin. It will help you to know each and every information including eligibility criteria and pattern of AIPMT.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIPMT Information Bulletin.pdf(2.46 MB, 306 views)
29th December 2014, 11:34 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

As per AIPMT eligibility criteria, you are not eligible to apply for AIPMT. That's because, you have not completed your 12th standard. So, you are not eligible for MBBS/BDS admissions even if you can clear AIPMT exam.
I suggest you not to prepare and not to appear for AIPMT exam. Because, even if you clear AIPMT exam, you have to submit your 12th class pass certificate to get admission, during counselling procedure. Now, you cannot get your 12th class pass certificate in anyway. So, don't waste your time for AIPMT exam.
30th December 2014, 11:38 AM
Rahul9596

AIPMT All India Pre-Medical or Dental Entrance Test is conducted for admission to BDS or MBBS courses in Government Dental or Medical Colleges under 15% quota. As you have already applied for AIPMT examination, try to start preparation from now as there is good time to prepare well. Basically this AIPMT examination consists of 180 Multiple Choice Questions, the duration of exam is of 03 hours. If you face any problem at any time you can just call on the following CBSE toll free numbers 1800118002, 011-22041807. The result of AIPMT examination will be provided in the official address given below. The result of this AIPMT examination will be declared by 05th June, 2015.

And as you have successfully filled and applied along with fee you can start preparation from now. The date of AIPMT Admit cards will be uploaded on website from 01st April 2015. You can check the official website of AIPMT from time to time to get latest details of examinations and for further procedures.

http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/Welcome.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?