24th December 2010, 08:59 PM
aastha kapopor

Entered my Mother's name wrongly in AIEEE form : Will it make any difference?

if i have written my mom,s name praha instead of prabha will it make any
difference in AIEEE exam plz tell me as fast as possible...

26th December 2010, 04:20 PM
ruchika4989

Default Re: Entered my Mother's name wrongly in AIEEE form : Will it make any difference?

contact the authorities they will guide you better on this
27th December 2010, 07:15 PM
aastha kapopor

Default Re: Entered my Mother's name wrongly in AIEEE form : Will it make any difference?

plz tell me proper steps
.....em really nervous so plz tell me as fast as possible
28th December 2010, 05:20 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Specific care is to be taken at the time of filling form, lack of which has resulted in this issue.

However nothing is to worry, its a silly spelling mistake which can be corrected.

As soon as AIEE 2011 application will reach its deadline, and all the applications after scruitinity will be uploaded in Data Base, nearly in the month of March AIEEE (http://aieee.nic.in) will ask to check weather all the information submited by you are correct or any spelling correction is required.

So after correcting it you have to take print out and mail the same to where to have send your Form.

I have attached a Specimen/Example of how Correction form will look and what type of details will be required. Kindly find the attachment below.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
Attached Files
File Type: docx AIEE Corecction Specimen.docx(17.0 KB, 102 views)
28th December 2010, 06:13 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

My dear Astha kapoor,

You have filleld up wrongly your mothers name in AIEEE form, this is not a serious probleum. Go for your preparation without any fear but at the time of councling you tell the truth and show the proff of your mother name to the councler by showing your documents.

If at all you want to send the correct spelling of your name then send email to website mentioned below indicating your form no

http://aieee.nic.in

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAM.
28th December 2010, 06:46 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

If you have entered a wrong name In AIEEE Application form, then please inform to the concerned department. So, that they will correct your Mistake as soon as possible.

So, please Contact AIEEE Department Soon, So that your mistake will be correct soon.

Your Mistake is not Big, So nothing to worry, it can be corrected by Concerned department. So contact him through Mail OR through Call, definately they will tell you the preocedure to correct the Mistake.
28th December 2010, 06:51 PM
MEGHAJENA

Quote:
Originally Posted by aastha kapopor View Post
plz tell me proper steps
.....em really nervous so plz tell me as fast as possible
NO, it can not be corrected and it will not create any disterbance.
28th December 2010, 06:55 PM
pratiktortikar

Quote:
If your mother's name is in the guardian column since your schooling then it would be a problem for you,for this you have to contact the AIEEE people regarding this,you can even fax them your details and your problem with a letter( 011-22246095, 22235775-this is the fax number of the AIEEE office)
( 011-22239177-80,151,110,157,22246095,22246087-these are the phone numbers of the office) You may contact them through fax or through phone
.If its your father's name right from schooling then you would not have any problem.Because the guardian\parent name is the important thing there.
All the best!
28th December 2010, 07:35 PM
mishra245

You can contact AIEEE officers for correcting information.
As this is not a big mistake for the getting admission.
you can correct these information at the time of counseling by giving an application form for correct the information.
28th December 2010, 07:46 PM
yajvendra

don't worry it's not a much large problem
it can be change later after exam
so concentrate on your preparations all the best for your future
28th December 2010, 07:47 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

i don't think it will create any problem. but from the next time always try to fill up any form with more care so that you don't do any mistake.

till if you have any confusion and you want to know the exact what will affect for your mistake then contact with AIEEE office. here i am giving contact details. the will provide you exact information.

The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1-2, Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi 110 092
Ph: 011-22239177-80 Extn. 110, 151, 157
011-22246095, 22246087
Fax: 011-22246095, 22235775
E-mail: [email protected]
[email protected]

best wishes.
28th December 2010, 08:33 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Dear friend , you had committed the mistake which not very major fault. aieee will provide the correction option as soon as the online form enquiry option will be made available on the official website of aieee that is -http://www.aieee.nic.in.

but now you can't do any thing if you want to do some changes online. however you can opt for changes in form by directly meeting the aieee officials at the aieee head office.
28th December 2010, 08:39 PM
bikenindia

Hi Aastha,

There is still lots of time for dispatching of admit card. So, don't get worried, your problem can be solved. So, kindly contact the authority, i.e AIEEE office in Delhi either through e-mail or requisition letter mentioning about the mistakes you did.
Next time, don't make mistake while filling the form, always fill with a pencil first and then check it whether there is any mistake or not.

All the best.
28th December 2010, 08:41 PM
babydoll

Hello friend,
The entries which you have filled in the application form will de saved to the database of the AIEEE office. If you will filled wrong entries then your admit card also content the same mistake.
You can correct the mistake entries of the application form by sending a request latter to the athority by the actual entries.
28th December 2010, 09:25 PM
nishant1110

You must contact the authorities immediately, and tell them your problem. They will suggest you the correct methodology to correct your mistake. You must call on the phone number mentioned in the AIEEE information booklet. You may have to apply again.
28th December 2010, 10:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Change in name of parent’s doesn’t matter as for appearing in the exam. Right now you concentrate in scoring high marks in the exam. You can change it at the time of admission.
28th December 2010, 11:53 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)If you have done mistake don't worry, you can clear that problem, but try to avoid this kind of mistake next time

2)Try to do concentration, while filling the Application form, you can edit that by using the following link http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/Online/check.aspx

Best of luck
29th December 2010, 12:02 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Entered my Mother's name wrongly in AIEEE form : Will it make any difference?

Quote:
well aastha,

it won't create any problem for now.

but i think if they check any of your documents then you will be in vain.

and they will definitely check your documents.

consequences of writing wrong name of your mother.
1.chances of rejecting form
2.If your rank is good and you want to take any admission through AIEEE rank card.

you will be in trouble because you will be having mother's name different in ADMIT CARD than in matriculation certificate.

if still you get any doubts you should contact the higher authorities of AIEEE.

contact details are

011-22246095, 22246087
E-mail:
[email protected]
[email protected]

good luck.
1st January 2011, 01:08 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

You cannot make any changes once upon submission. You will not face any difficulty till examination but can face difficulty during councelling.

Better to contact CBSE regional office. They are the only authority who can do wharever is possible.

Good Luck
1st January 2011, 01:10 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Entered my Mother's name wrongly in AIEEE form : Will it make any difference?

You cannot make any changes once upon submission. You will not face any difficulty till examination but can face difficulty during councelling.

Better to contact CBSE regional office. They are the only authority who can do wharever is possible.

Good Luck
29th November 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO CORRECT MY FATHER'S NAME IF I HAD MADE MISTAKE IN WRITING WRONG SPELLING i.e. GURDEVSINGH instead of GURDENSINGH
2nd December 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I have nat written kumar in between manoj singh chauhan of my fathers name.
12th December 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I have entered wrong surname in my mother's name. I have written srivastav intead of srivastava. is there chance of any rejection of my form or there is a scope of correction in the form???
13th December 2011, 12:06 AM
thedonisback.2011
Banned

Hi dear,

If you have entered a wrong name In AIEEE Application form, then please inform to the concerned department. So, that they will correct your Mistake as soon as possible.

So, please Contact AIEEE Department Soon, So that your mistake will be correct soon.

Your Mistake is not Big, So nothing to worry, it can be corrected by Concerned department. So contact him through Mail OR through Call, definately they will tell you the preocedure to correct the Mistake.
Thanks
13th December 2011, 08:18 AM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Smile Re: Entered my Mother's name wrongly in AIEEE form : Will it make any difference?

Quote:
better contact the nearby nit and get the details of it and correct i t
13th December 2011, 11:00 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
i am not able to undertame how come one make such mistakes. If you have committed such mistake means then it would be better you buy another application and apply a new one as their is a possibility of your application getting rejected if your mother puts the parent signature.
To avoid such mistakes you better write the details for the questions asked in a rough sheet in the same order and copy it to the application. Try to avoid over writing . Take your time in filling the application and fill it without mistake. Do not forget to put tumb impression
After filling the application make photocopy of the filled application as you might need it in the future.
20th March 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i Forgot to get my uptu form signed by parents.
plz tell what to do
20th March 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I forgot to get my uptu form signed by parents plz tell what to do
Should I resend My form
20th March 2012, 09:35 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Spelling mistake is not a big issue & on the basis of a simple mistake your AIEEE Form is not rejected but you have to intimate the same to the department so that your details will be correctly displayed on the certificates.For this you can contact at-

011-22246095, 22246087
E-mail: [email protected]
[email protected]
3rd September 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir my father's name in 10th certificate is sureshpal Singh and in 12th certificate is suresh pal .
There will be any problem in counselling .please tell me sir .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?