7th February 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Will my AIEEE form get rejected if I mentioned the school name wrongly?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I had done mistake in online AIEEE form. In ''name and address of school'' column i wrote only school address, also in ''name of exam'' i wrote class XII. Is my form will be rejected. Please reply fast as u can do because i had not given payment.

7th February 2015, 07:27 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will my AIEEE form get rejected if I mentioned the school name wrongly?

It's Good that you have realized that you have filled online application form wrongly before paying money.

* Without 'name of School' and 'name of Exam' Your application Form will be rejected.

* After submitting the form you cannot do any correction in it. But you can rectify it by following these steps:

1. Make a new online user or fill the form again.
2. Try to fill the form with care.
18th April 2015, 12:37 AM
Tanveer2308

Default Re: Will my AIEEE form get rejected if I mentioned the school name wrongly?

No it doesn't matter that you filled the name of school correctly. After declaration of result you will prepare yourself for counselling nobody will ask for your school name there. After allotment of college ,when you will go to take admission nobody will ask there about your school. So don't worry that you mentioned your school name wrong in form. There is not any role of your school name further. But something like your name , date of birth, father name must be same as they are in 10th marksheet.
7th February 2017, 04:44 AM
Unregistered

Wrong address of school is filled, will my form rejected in jee main 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?