23rd December 2009, 10:02 PM
JOYDIP BANERJEE

whether aieee form be cancelled in case of adress of the demand draft is to assistant secretary?

during payment of aieee online form by demand draft i have wrongly adressed to the "ASSISTANT SECRETARY(AIEEE UNIT) CBSE" INSTEAD OF "SECRETARY CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION"?WHAT TO DO KNOW? WHETHER MY FORM WILL BE CANCELLED??

8th January 2010, 07:21 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: whether aieee form be cancelled in case of adress of the demand draft is to assistant secretary?

yes your form will be cancelled .
you should contact to aieee office they may give some advice
8th January 2010, 05:02 PM
ryan
Senior Member+

Default Re: whether aieee form be cancelled in case of adress of the demand draft is to assistant secretary?

no joydip your form will not be cancelled.
don't panic and just call the aieee authorities and they will guide you to correct your mistake in the dd:

the contact address is:

The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1-2, Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi 110 092
Ph: 011-22239177-80 Extn. 110, 151, 157
011-22246095, 22246087
Fax: 011-22246095, 22235775
E-mail: [email protected]
[email protected]
9th January 2010, 07:43 PM
himansh

no form will not be cancelled but ya just call aieee headquaters once
9th January 2010, 08:06 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

your dd is for sure going to be rejected .....that means you will be eligible for b.tech program only and not for b.arch exam......
then too you contact the authority by the number given on the official website of aieee and discuss the matter with them........
they might tell you for a new dd......may be.....

best of luck
9th January 2010, 09:18 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Ya your DD will be rejected,because you have done a big mistake in it.

But,dont worry you will get your admit card for aieee,and in that case you can only appear for engineering examination.

However,it is better to contact the CBSE,delhi at 011-22239177,011-22239180.

Hope your form will not be reject.

Best of luck
9th January 2010, 11:08 PM
rohit kumar singh

definitely....no doubt...it will get rejected..silly mistake u have done..nothing can be done now..well for assistance u can contact to concerned authority
10th January 2010, 07:55 AM
kusum singal

yes yor form will be rejected now.but i want to advice you to make contact with aieee committee.for the more information you can visit www.aieee.nic.in
10th January 2010, 09:58 PM
mathur

your form will not be canelled... but contact authorities for confirmation.
14th February 2010, 10:11 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

yea your demand draft and form will cancel, so i will suggest you to contact aieee headoffice for help you regarding this topic.
15th February 2010, 04:04 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

no it will be not canceled till the last date of form submission of form so please cancel the previous DD you have made and make another one
21st February 2010, 07:39 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

hey friend,
since you have given invalid demand draft payable address,
so in this case aieee authority can not cash that draft,
so in this way your application form will be rejected.
ok

good luck.
28th February 2010, 08:32 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dear friend,
if you have given a faulty address then your application is bound to be cancelled.
in that you must contact aieee officials.but please keep the xerox copy of your form
9th May 2010, 07:53 PM
Senior Member+++

yes your form will be rejecte dbecause you filled a wrong address...friend
21st May 2010, 12:35 AM
sg3125
Banned

no,but adresss might put some risk,hence objectionable,still best of luck to get the forms.
complain otherwise at www.aieee.nic.in ,www.aicte.nic in
15th July 2010, 05:19 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Yes there are very much chance of the rejection of your application form

as you have made a great mistake .so give it to the next time
31st August 2010, 04:23 AM
rajesh gupta 1

Dear friend;

As you have wrongly adressed the demand draft to

assistant secretary. so your AIEEE form will be

cancelled . So prepare for the next time.
14th December 2010, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

what if I didnot have mention name,registration no.etc. in back of dd of aieee form.will the form be rejected??????????????????????
Please reply soon
19th December 2010, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

mistakenly i have fill up email id instead of mail address ,please help me ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
22nd December 2010, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have mistakenly entered my draft number , please help me
23rd December 2010, 02:27 PM
jharish57

Default mistake in aieee online form

sir,
i am Hemchandra M Joshi
and my form reg no. 5225241
my demand draft in union bank but by mistake i write united bank in online form,
please send me solution of that mistake on my email id [email protected]
31st December 2010, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i forget to put the thumb impression the aieee form filled online what can be done
please send solution on my e mail id [email protected]
29th November 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

where sent my goverment aieee exam form and my dd.
29th November 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

29th November 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

22nd December 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

whether aieee form can be cancelled in case of adress of the DD is to secretery centre board of secondary education?
1st February 2012, 12:59 AM
drurv

your dd is for sure going to be rejected .....that means you will be eligible for b.tech program only and not for b.arch exam......
then too you contact the authority by the number given on the official website of aieee and discuss the matter with them........
they might tell you for a new dd......may be.....

best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?