25th December 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam to answer to join BSc college in Karnataka?

I wanted to join Bsc in college of karnataka so i want the information about entrance exam. And procedure of joining

Related Questions:
  1. Karnataka CET Maths Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Which government college is the best in Karnataka? How much percentage is required?
  3. Name of the entrance exam which I have to appear to join as a lecturer in government polytechnic college
  4. Can I join PAU after BSc to go for MSc? Syllabus for BSc Agriculture entrance exam which is going to be held in Khalsa College?
  5. Fee structure details of Agricultural BSc and which are the best colleges for it?
  6. Should I join BSC course after failing to pass in Medical entrance exam?
  7. How to join BVSc in Karnataka after scoring 93.3% in PCMB -- [New]
  8. What is Medical College address in Karnataka
  9. What is the date of PGECET of Jaipur?
  10. Fee structure of B.E lateral entry course for non resident Karnataka student? How much rank required to join Government Karnataka Colleges?
  11. Exams for Engineering in Karnataka for outside Karnataka student?
  12. Is there any entrance exam for BSc Biotech and BSc Agriculture in Bangalore/Karnataka?
  13. How to join MCA college at Bannerghata after completing BSc computers
  14. Best college for BSc Astrophysics in Karnataka? Date of start of admissions?
  15. After BSc Computer science, Physics and Maths can I join MBA in Airport Management? What is the fee structure? Colleges in Karnataka for the course?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for BSc Forestry college? I want to take admission in 2nd PUC science in Karnataka Open University
  17. How can I get veterinary seat in Bedar college in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I be eligible to apply for BSc Forestry college?
13th May 2014, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exam to answer to join BSc college in Karnataka?

which entrance exam i have to attend to join bc agricultural physicsPlease type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?