9th October 2012, 11:40 PM
RAZVISHAIK

How to join MCA college at Bannerghata after completing BSc computers

Hai sir iam complete my bsc computer . Now iam join mca college at bannerghata in banglore iam pay yearly up to 50 thousand per year u to send answer to my id [email protected] ..thanks for lot

5th October 2015, 12:24 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join MCA college at Bannerghata after completing BSc computers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZVISHAIK View Post
Hai sir iam complete my bsc computer . Now iam join mca college at bannerghata in banglore iam pay yearly up to 50 thousand per year u to send answer to my id [email protected] ..thanks for lot
There are some colleges available in Bannerghatta road they are Shantiniketan College, KIET College, Universal College of Education, A.L.Ameen Arts Science & Commerce College and Nobal College. The eligibility to do a MCA is graduation in any discipline from the recognised university. The candidates must have mathematics as subject in their 10+2 course or any one year of graduation. The duration of the course is 2 years. There are more job opportunities after completing MCA in the following areas: Banking, Database Management, E-Commerce, Government Agencies, Networking, Schools and colleges, Stock exchange, System Maintenance and Technical Support.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?