21st March 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Exams for Engineering in Karnataka for outside Karnataka student?

Hi i am a non karnataka student.I would like to join an engineering college in karnataka(most probably bangalore).Which entance exam am i eligible to write and what are the last dates for submission of the same.Otherwise what is the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entance exams I am (Non Karnataka) eligible to write, for taking admission in engineering colleges of Karnataka? What's the procedure and last date of form submission of the same?
  2. Can a Delhi student eligible for appearing in Karnataka state engineering entrance exam?
  3. Which college can I get after scoring 978 PGCET rank
  4. Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? Can a Non Karnataka student appear? How much money is to be paid?
  5. Details of entrance exams to get good Government job in Karnataka after Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Which college will I get after scoring 85 in COMEDK in PCM
  7. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  8. Fee structure of B.E lateral entry course for non resident Karnataka student? How much rank required to join Government Karnataka Colleges?
  9. Am I eligible for KCATE against vaccancies vacancies of Karnataka for MBBS? I'm a student of science preparting for Medical outside Karnataka
  10. Bits pilani application forms date and bitsat website? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Required criteria to appear for Karnataka CET for the candidates of other than Karnataka state?
  12. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 4768 in PGCET Exam?
  13. Am I eligible for KCET exam if I studied upto 10th in Karnataka?
  14. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  15. What is the date of PGECET of Jaipur?
  16. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  17. Details of the exams in Karnataka after doing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? List of related courses for the course in karnataka?
  18. What are the entrance exams I should appear in order to get eligibility in the college of my choice like KMC, Manipal in Karnataka? I have done my 10th from outside Karnatka and going to complete 12th from Karnataka
22nd March 2011, 01:44 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Exams for Engineering in Karnataka for outside Karnataka student?

well you are eligibile to give CET EXAM but you will not get admission to government and

government aided college
.as to get admission to thses colleges you should have domicile of

karnataka .

dates of examination::

The brochure will be supplied to the schools and colleges in Karanataka and also to the

students who are residing outside the state of Karantaka on or after 21st March, 2011

COMMON ENTRANCE TEST 2011 TIME TABLE

27-04-2011 -biology and maths

28-04-2011:PHYSICS and CHEMISTRY

For more details : http://kea.kar.nic.in
23rd March 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

is there any possibility to get lateral seat in textile technology b-tech in karnataka by lateral entry test
10th July 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my inter mediate from andhra pradesh and iwant to shift to karnataka . How should i apply for kcet?
27th July 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

i am doing my intermediat in andhra pradesh i want to apply for kcet exam how should i apply
7th October 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to do computer science & technologies from Bangalore wther it will private or government colledge. but i am student of delhi board. plz hlp as soon as posible. my id is [email protected]
8th October 2011, 01:53 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

You are outside karnataka student so you will have to write COMED-K exams for Engineering.

well you are eligibile to give CET EXAM but you will not get admission to government and government aided college as to get admission to theses colleges you should have domicile of karnataka.

all the best!!!!!!!!!
22nd October 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12thcbse curriculum student studying in the U.A.E from karnataka, can I appear for CET or comedK
30th October 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

i am outside student of karnatka state want to take admission plz tell me formalitiies for kcet
23rd January 2012, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission to the private engineering college of karnataka through kcet entrance
29th February 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I m not from karnatka.can i apeear for karnatka cet for 2012 session?
14th May 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

i am a karnataka studnt residing in maharashtra. i dont have a domicile certificate.can i be allowed to write kannada exams in cet for engineering as i have ma address proof and study certificates.
1st June 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

shreya bhagat
I m Goan student. I want to become an aeronautical engineer.what i should do to get addmission for it in Bangalore?which exam i should give?
5th March 2013, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in Andhra pradesh.How can I do my Engineering in Karnataka in regular wise.Is there any tests I can attend for it??Please reply if anybody knows about it
23rd January 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

as i completed my diploma cource ECE in andhra pradesh , i want to join in karnataka engineering colleges in same cource ECE or in bangalore university. how to apply the enterance exam for university and how is the exam will be held reply to my mail ([email protected])
1st May 2014, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

im from andhra i want to attend mpc only plz suggest me whether i should write bipc also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?