20th April 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Which is the entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Can I get direct admission?

Which entrance exam to admission in BSc agriculture?
Experts please tell me that without entrance exam I can give admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Direct admission in B.Sc Agriculture in colleges of Rajasthan?
  2. Which is the entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Can I get direct admission? -- [New]
  3. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  4. Procedure to get admission for BSc Agriculture? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  5. Can I get direct admission in Khalsa College Amritsar for B.Sc Agriculture?
  6. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  7. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  8. Courses after Diploma in general nursing in other fields, age 32 years?
  9. How to take admission in BSc agriculture after completing 12th?
  10. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  11. How to get admission in BSC Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?
  12. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  13. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  14. Can I take admission in Bsc Agriculture after passing 12th with 50%?
  15. Admission in B.A first year in DAV college? Do I have to appear for any entrance test? Can I take direct admission?
  16. How to get admission in BSc agriculture government college? Last date of submission of application?
  17. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  18. Will I get admission for agriculture BSc after completing intermediate with 68%
21st April 2015, 09:56 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Can I get direct admission?

B.Sc Agriculture in now a days is one of the best courses in demand in taking consideration about the future .

Generally all the best university take entrance exam for there seat .But still there are large number of colleges in India which will take direct admission of the students . But I will suggest that if you are meritorious go with entrance examination .

Some of the important examination are -

* ICAR - Indian Council of Agriculture and Research from this examination you are eligible to get admission in the central sponsored agriculture university .

* BHU Ag .- The examination is conducted by the BHU to get admission in there university for there courses .

ALL the major university offer this course so go with it .
21st April 2015, 10:04 AM
arzookumar

Default Re: Which is the entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Can I get direct admission?

Admission of Students
The Institute at present admits students to the Post
Graduate School under five separate streams as
indicated below:
Open competition
Faculty Upgradation Scheme (FUS)
Departmental stream (Scientific & Technical)
I.C.A.R. in-service nominees
International Students Click Here
The admission policies and procedures have been
prescribed by the Academic Council keeping in view the
distinct needs and requirements of candidates coming
from each stream. The details of these policies and
procedures are as follows:
21st April 2015, 11:13 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

To take admission in B.Sc Agriculture ,ICAR(Indian Council of Agriculture Research) is the entrance examination held at national level for admission in the best colleges across India.
You need to have completed Higher Secondary Examination/equivalent from recognized board with PCB(Physics,Chemistry,Biology).
For PCM(Physics,Chemistry,Maths) students B.Tech in agriculture science is the best option available.
21st April 2015, 11:26 AM
GoluBoss
Junior Member+

To take admission in best colleges for B.sc agriculture ,ICAR held entrance examination every year.
Eligibility criteria for B.Sc Agriculture -
Must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board in PCB.
PCM students will not be able to take admission in B.Sc course,they need to apply for B.Tech in Agriculture Science.
4th October 2015, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

What are we taught in this course? What are the future prospects or job opportunities in this course.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?