7th April 2012, 08:50 PM

How to get admission in BSc agriculture government college? Last date of submission of application?

how to get admission in bsc agriculture government colleges?when is the last date for application?whether should write entrance?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date of submission of the forms for BSc Agriculture?
  2. Procedure for admission in BSc agriculture in government college of India? -- [New]
  3. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  4. How to get admission in BSc agriculture in government college?
  5. What is the cutoff rank for Aswaraopeta Agriculture BSc College?
  6. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How much percentage is needed in HSC board to take admission in BSc Agriculture in a government college?
  8. Is there any entrance exam for BSc in Agriculture and B.Tech in Agriculture? How can I apply? Last date for application?
  9. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  10. Procedure to get admission in BSc Agriculture(Hons) in Khals College Amritsar?
  11. What is the date for BSc agriculture entrance?
  12. Can I get admission in Agriculture College for PG after passing graduation?
  13. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  14. Date of BSc Agriculture form submission?
  15. Can I get admission for BSc Agriculture in government colleges in Maharashtra
  16. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Ag.B.Sc?
  17. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture college in Punjab after scoring 75% in 12th non medical
  18. Last date of submission of UPMT application form of government?
25th April 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in BSc agriculture government college? Last date of submission of application?

last date of form submission for b.sc agriculture combined university test .
9th May 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in BSc agriculture government college? Last date of submission of application?

How to get admission in BSc agriculture government college? Last date of submission of application?
11th May 2012, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Which college gives bsc agricultural application form in chennai?
15th May 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

the way to apply the ag bsc.
2nd June 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I m 2 vcational horticulture passout student s any scope in agriculture filed ?
8th June 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

what is the benefit after stuying bsc biotechnology
17th June 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

last date for applications of agricalture bsc
19th June 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

how to get admision in bsc agriculture
5th January 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

last date of submission of form for session 2013?
27th February 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in Bsc agriculture government college?
8th March 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date to submison of application for bsc agri
19th March 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

when does the bsc agriculture form is issued in the government ?
7th May 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for bsc agri and I want. To know best college regrading agri especially in Coimbatore.
23rd May 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

last date for Bsc agri to submit the application 2013
3rd June 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

How can i get admission in govt. college of agriculture in west bengal?
5th June 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

can i get agbsc seat in govt college for 12386 rank under BC-d reservation in SVU region?
8th June 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I want online form of bsc agri
12th June 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I gót 34000 in eamcet and im st category. Can i get seat in ag bsc. And how to apply for ag bsc
21st June 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

my i know what is the last date for agbsc application form
24th June 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage required for get addimition in goverment college?
6th July 2013, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Plz tell me how can I get admission in bscag.plz give me the all info about this......
28th December 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO APPLY FOR B.SC IN Agriculture in COIMBATORE agriculture university
12th May 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th std with a percentage of 90.5 is it is better to take bsc agri what would be the cut off mark as i have reservation and sc quata
22nd May 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in bsc agriculture in government colleges in maharastra?
16th June 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in
bsc.agri in the college of maharastra and wat is the fee structure and what is the eligibility for it.
19th June 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,I had get 54 percent mark but in addition of seven-twelmark and crop science subject mark ,there is 76 so can I eligible for to get addmision
5th June 2015, 11:29 AM
Akash dinesh londhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
last date for applications of agricalture bsc
I got 60% in 12th exam I want to take admission in bsc government clg
10th June 2015, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in BSc agriculture
government college? Last date of submission of
application?
21st February 2016, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir, how I can apply for AIEEA-UG-2016 , what is its last date for apply & from which linc ?
17th April 2016, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in agriculture b.sc government college??
By marks or by entrance exams??
10th May 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I am Mrinmoy , awaited for HS result, want to do a course in bsc agriculture in west bangle .what can I do to fullfill my aspiration. Plz reply me at your earliest .......thanking you.
23rd May 2017, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance of getting bsc agriculture seat scored 78%in puc in general category with quota?
20th October 2019, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

How can i take admission in govt. Institute of BSc agriculture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?