6th January 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam I need to write for taking admission in B.Sc Agriculture?

I want to pursue B.Sc Agriculture and I'm from Karnataka. Which entrance exam I need to write for getting admission in any college for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture? Please, brief me about the entrance examination syllabus and other requirements.

13th January 2019, 09:47 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I need to write for taking admission in B.Sc Agriculture?

B.Sc Agriculture is four year course and candidate passed 12th from a recognised board are eligible to appear for the entrance examination to get admission in the course.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes. The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM or PCB as main paper.

The minimum age limit is 17 years to appear for the examination.
13th January 2019, 09:53 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I need to write for taking admission in B.Sc Agriculture?

B.Sc Agriculture is four year course and candidate passed 12th from a recognised board are eligible to appear for the entrance examination to get admission in the course.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes. The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM or PCB as main paper.

The minimum age limit is 17 years to appear for the examination.
15th January 2019, 08:48 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Entrance examination is conducted by various institute s for admission in B.Sc Agriculture course.

So, you will have to appear and qualify in the examination for admission in the course. Candidate passed 12th from PCB or PCM are eligible to appear for the examination.
15th January 2019, 08:34 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

If you want to take admission in top agriculture colleges of India then you must apply for All India Engineering Entrance Exam for admission.

Eligibility criteria for AIEEA examination:

*Higher secondary board examination passed with PCB subjects or PCM subject group.

*Minimum of 50% marks in board exam is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?