15th December 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

How to write ICAR entrance exam for Agri business management? I am doing final year Agriculture(BSc)

iam doing my final year agri(BSc) .my course will be completed at the end of april. iam planing to write ICAR entrance exam for agri-bussiness management . iwant to know the books for preparing ,colleges offering this course?

16th December 2012, 05:41 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to write ICAR entrance exam for Agri business management? I am doing final year Agriculture(BSc)

Hi Guest,

You can apply for the ICAR exam as you have mentioned that you are in final year of B.Sc.

You can get the application form at the Institute itself and later can apply soon and give the exam.

The test dates are confirmed on April 20th and 21st of 2013.

So be prepared for the exam as soon as possible and give the best in order to get good marks in the exam.

Thank you,

All the best.
24th May 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to write ICAR entrance exam for Agri business management? I am doing final year Agriculture(BSc)

can i know what is the cutoff rank for abm in icar jrf my rank is 197 general category
13th June 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

whether BSc horti students are eligible to write ICAR entrance for agri business management??
25th June 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the books to be refer for preparation of icaer in abm. also tell me about its syllabus
4th October 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about last year question paper in agri business management with solution and also objective books of this subject.
27th November 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO GET APPLICATION FORM ?LAST DATE OF APPLICATION
3rd March 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

when will icar net examination for agribusiness management conduct..and what are its procedure
21st May 2015, 06:31 PM
revanwabale

Hi,

I just got my ICAR AIEEA-PG-2015 result and i got 219 rank .
I did agri btech and now planning to take admission to ABM(Agri business management) throug ICAR.
Could you please guide to choose best institute for the same so that I get better palcement in future.

Thank You
29th April 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to know is PGDM(ABM) from MANAGE,HYDERABAD is eligible to apply for ARS-NET for Agricultural Business Management
6th October 2018, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Please suggest some books for agribusiness management for icar exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?